Sorry, Sorry.

I'm sooooooooooooooooo sorry about how short this is. I had no idea what to write. Tomorrows update should be better! Don't forget to vote/comment! :)

Marilyn Anderson

“What the fuck.” I announced, my heart jumping. “I'm out. I'M OUT.” I yelled, jumping up and tearing through the hotel room, running out in the hallway and slamming into the wall. Zak ran after me, the spirit box still echoing from the hotel room. My heart was racing, and Zak grabbed a hold of me as I slid to the ground. I grabbed my hair, and tried to calm myself. “This cannot be happening, this cannot be happening!” I cried out, almost screaming as my voice echoed down the hallway.

“Sweetie, calm down.” Zak whispered, trying to sooth me and stop me from yelling as other guests walked down the hallway trying to figure out what was going on. I shook my head as Zak held me, raking his fingers through my hair. I tried to calm myself down with deep breaths. I can't believe this was happening. I didn't want this to happen. I didn't need another spirit following me home tomorrow, and it just fucks with the spirits. Zak rubbed my back as the spirit box echoed from my hotel room. Suddenly, we heard it spit out a few more words.

Sorry, sorry.” The box spit out, “Don't cry.” This voice was different. It was a girls voice. I lifted my head, and looked at the door of the hotel room. Zak stood up slowly, and started making his way into the hotel room. I was guessing he was going to retrieve the spirit box, since neither of us wanted to hear anything else from it. The static shut off, and Zak returned next to me. Zak pulled me up, and half drug me back to the hotel room. He sat me down on the bed, and sat down next to me. I slapped my head down on his shoulder but didn't say anything. He rubbed my leg with his hand, sighing, before his lips touched my hair. We didn't say anything, just sat there with each other for a while. Zak let out a breath, as his stomach growled loudly. I laughed at that, looking up at him.

“I haven't ate.” Zak admitted, smiling at me. “Lets order room service and watch Dracula.” I dug my eyebrows down and shook my head.

“I so don't want to watch a movie about vampires, Zak.” I replied to him, wrapping my arms around his torso. “The sight of blood makes me shiver, what makes you think I can sit through a whole movie with it as it's main food source?” Zak laughed, a laugh where he threw his head back and it boomed across the room.

“You've never seen Dracula, have you?” Zak teased.

“No,” I admitted, “And I don't want to.” Zak rolled his eyes.

“Well, sweetie.” Zak smiled, “I don't think you have a choice tonight.” I laughed at that, and rolled my eyes. Zak stood up slowly, waiting for me to take my arms off of him, which I did. He walked over to the phone and ordered food for us. I didn't hear was he was ordering, it was like he made it a secret. I eyed him out of curiosity. He hung up after a few moments, and smiled at me.

“What?” I questioned. Zak shrugged, and didn't say anything. “What are you planning?”

“Nothing extremely special.” Zak laughed. I rolled my eyes at him and picked up my phone from the nightstand.

“If you don't tell me,” I smirked, “I'll tweet something really mean about you.” Zak laughed.

“As if you have followers.” Zak teased.

“Excuse me,” I rose my eyebrows, “I have 1,000 followers, thank you very much.”

“I have about 400,000.” Zak smirked, winking at me. I rolled my eyes and sat my phone back down, leaning back on the bed.

“So, what's the plan for tonight. Just watching movies and eating? Man, are we fat.” I joked, laughing. Zak rolled his eyes.

“Babe, you are so not fat.” Zak smiled. I rolled my eyes at him, and when I didn't say anything back, Zak came and sat down beside me. “Whoever called you fat is a liar. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.” I shoved Zak away from me, a smile playing on my lips. Zak smiled back, and rolled his eyes as there was a knock on the door. Zak answered it, and pushed the car of food in by himself. “FEED YOURSELF.” Zak announced laughing as he kicked the door closed. I crawled to the end of the bed as he laid the food out on the little table.

“What did you get to eat?” I asked. Zak began laying the food out, telling me what each one was. I didn't notice anything he said, I was watching him. The way his lips moved, his blue eyes gleaming, his eyelashes – just everything. Zak put a sample of everything he got on a plate, and then popped the Dracula DVD in the DVD player.

This was the perfect end to an almost-perfect day. I couldn't ask for anything more.

But tomorrow was about to be completely different.