The Tale of the UNSAVED SURVIVOR

***
ONCE THERE WAS a passenger's ship sailing across the ocean! Suddenly, it got hit by a very strong F5 Tornado and capsized upside down...

Unfortunately, no one survived the tragedy except one man...

After 7 days of rescue operation, the rescuers saw a man floating on the water while holding something that kept him floating...

The rescuers immediately got closer to him and tried to rescued him...

"Mister!! Mister!!! Got into the boat!!!" one rescuer shouted at him..

"Don't worry about me, i won't die! I can survive, God will save me!" the man replied...

So the rescuers left him and had nothing to do...

The next day, a helicopter was sent by the military to find out if there were still survivors alive...

The helicopter pilot saw that man floating on the water... Immediately, he lowered down a rope ladder to the man and said...

"Mister, i am here to save you, hold the rope ladder and climb!!!!!"

The man replied with a shaken voice...

"Don't mind me, im gonna be okey! I can survive! God will save me!"

So the helicopter pilot went away and had nothing to do..

The man was already shivering in cold, and felt weak already... He was already starving...

He prayed a lot, and wished God will make a miracle and save him...

Two days past and a big cargo ship happend to pass by... The crews saw him floating and tried to saved him...

"Mister! come up the ship fast!!! We're here to save you!!!" they shouted at him..

The man replied again...

"Thanks, but I don't need your help! I can survive! God will make a miracle and He will save me!!!"

The ship left and nothing to do...

After awhile, a fisher man went out for fishing and happend to see him floating on the water... He got nearer, he tried to reached out his hand to him and said..

"Hey, get into my boat, i will take you to the seashore... I am here to save you!!!"

But the man didn't mind him and ignored his help...

"No need, I can survive even without your help! I trust in God, I know He will make a way to save me!"

Like the three others, the fisherman had nothing to do and went away....

Not long before that man got drowned and died!

Angels took his soul and brought him to God for judgement...

So he got the chance to questioned God about his death..

"Lord, why have you forsaken me? I prayed a lot and asked Your help, i waited for You, but You didnt came to save me!"

"My child, I love you and I will always hear your prayers ! I knew you were in the midst of danger and pleading for help, thats the reason I sent the rescuers to save you but you just ignored them... I sent a Helicopter to save you, you ignored it again... I sent you the Cargo ship, but then again you ignored their help... I saw you almost drawning, so i sent you the boatman for one last try, bu still you didn't got into the boat... I have given all the chances in order for you to live but you just waste it!" said the Lord in a deep voice!

Silent tears flowed from his eyes! He was in so much regrets for the chances he didn't take!
_________
End.

MORAL LESSON:

How many times do we have missed God's blessing just because its not given to us the way we expect it?

How many times do we have missed all the chances just because we are afraid to take the risks?

The man in the story is like  the story of a girl who prayed a lot and asked God for a perfect man... Imperfect guy came and learned to loved her unconditionally, but still she waited for the perfect one and ignore this imperfect guy... She waited long years until she became old, still she didnt meet her perfect man... That girl wasted so much time! She thought God didnt heard her prayers, if she could only knew that the imperfect guy who  loved her was God's perfect match for her,. He was  the one that she's been waiting for?
Well, anyway thats life, hope you guys understand the thought of this short story and give you lesson in life...

Fellas, thank you for reading... That would mean a lot for me!! God bless you all!

- Marwa Angela Enrique