Everything Happens For A Reason

There was a young man who dare himself to asked God...

Man: (Feeling angry) Lord, why is it i got a bad day today? Almost everything i did went wrong, im so annoyed!!!

God: Why?

Man: Look! This morning i woke up late because my alarm clock went dead.

God: hmmmm..

Man: (still raising his voice) and when i took a bath, my water didnt get warm, the water heater unfortunately stopped due to sudden brownout!

God: okey...

Man: When i was about to leave for work, my car didn't start!!! I came late at the office for riding a slow passenger's jeepney!!!

God: then..

Man: When i order a sandwich at the company food corner, they gave me wrong order...!!

God: oh..

Man: When i was about to leave the office, someone called me on my phone, but just when i press the answer key, my phone went dead!

Lord, i can't explain why, you let all this happend to me! I never enjoyed this day, everything went stupid!

God: Okey, i am sorry if you got a bad day today, but it just need to happen.. Listen my child...

Man: What?

God: This morning the Angel of Death came to your bed to get you! So I sent your Guardian Angel to battled him and won over that bad spirit,. And thats the reason you still woke up this morning although it was late... Still, you're alive!