A Bull Without A Tail

Long time ago in the island of Springfield, their lived a handsome young man named Ler Persbrown. Everyday he goes to the ricefield to plow. The owner of the ricefield has a lovely daughter. Later on, Ler got enchanted with her beauty and wished to marry her..., so he told her father about it..

"Sir, i want to marry your daughter, i promised to love her with all my heart and make her my queen!" Ler told him.

"Okey, my son, you can marry my daughter but in one condition! You have to passed my challenge for you!" said the father.

"Okey, Sir, im ready! I will accept whatever challenge you have set for me!" Ler smiled at him with excitement.

"Go and stand out on
the ricefield... Im going to release three bulls. You just have to catch their tails, while they keep running around the fields. If ever you catch even just one tail of the three bulls, i will allow you to marry my daughter..!" said the father.

With full of excitement, Ler marched himself to the ricefield and stood up waiting for the bulls to be released from the barn.

In seconds, he saw the barn opened wide and a big bull came out.. It was very strong and has long big horns...It was running towards his place.. Ler got scared and think he might not grab its tail because its so agressive and wild. So he decided to hide behind the fence and let the bull passed through him.

Again, Ler position himself for the second bull.. After a minute, he saw the barn opened wide and a bull came out, much bigger than the first one.. It was very strong and 3 times wilder than the first one...The bull ran towards him, very fast, like its going to kill him. Ler was so frightened, so he immediately ran fast as he could and climbed a tree to scape from the wild bull which was running after him...

"I have missed two chances already,. the last bull is my only chance left!" Ler, said to himself.

Again, he went out to ricefield and waited for the last bull to come out.. In a few minutes, the barn opened wide and a bull came out.. It was weak and malnourished.. It was not wild compared to the two bulls. Ler smiled thinking that it would be his chance. He was thinking it was easy for him to grabbed its tail since it was not that wild. So he positioned himself and throw his hand to grabbed its tail as the bull came jumping and pass through him..It was too late when he noticed the bull had NO TAIL! Poor Ler, he missed the chance of marrying the girl he loves!
_________________
the end.

Dear Readers,

Hope you liked this short story i have shared to you! Life is not full of opportunities..If ever there's an opportunity for you...grabbed it!!! Don't let it passed over you,. Sometimes, people have that attitude to ignore some opportunities that came in their life because they always think there are still opportunities that will still come... What they dont know, opportunity knocks only once, and if you missed it, it may never come again...

-marwa angela enrique