A Rose Without Thorns

***
One night a young lady had a dream. She dreamed God gave her a Rose...And when she took it from His Hand, she noticed that it has no thorns, and she asked God about it....

"Lord, why this rose has no thorns? she asked Him.

God smiled at her and said...

"My child, i had took them away to save you from pain!"
__________________

A/N:

Hello Lovely People,

Hope you liked this very short inspirational story i have shared to you. This is one of my favorite piece i had came across in text messages or in the internet.. People has many interpretation about this, but i have also my own interpretation which i want to share with you...

Sometimes in our lives we experience great hardships and failures and we easily blame God, why we had to go the hard ways rather than the easy ways of life... Because of this, we forgot to appreciate God's care for us.. because we always look at the dark side of life.. But what we don't notice.., God doesnt want to see us carrying heavy burdens in life.. He doesn't want us to suffer.. It is us who complicate our lives with failures.. Sometimes we ignore Him when He called us to empty our loads and give it up to Him in order for us to live easy... Am i right, folks!

-marwa angela