53

After turning in there papers Hermione bid Bella a good night before walking towards her room. Bella watched as Hermione left letting out a sigh as she turned away she headed down towards the dungeons for the night. Hermione sank into her chair and sighed. She wanted so bad to invite Bella in for a drink...to say that she forgives her for everything...she actually forgave her  immediately after graduation. However she sat there in the chair looking at the door. Hours ticked by and Hermione wound up falling asleep in the chair only waking up when someone was knocking on it loudly. "Bloody Hell! I'm coming!" Hermione groaned as she walked over to the door and swung it open. Bella stood there looking at her. "Bella?" Hermione asked. "Hermione?" Bella asked.

No one knew how it happened they only knew it was happening. They were two moths to a flame. Clothes rapidly disappeared as hands explored each other's bodies. It was new and familiar all at once. They fell onto the bed still tearing at what was left of each other's clothes. Hands roamed over breast and down thighs as moans and whimpers echoed the bedroom.

Kisses and silent glances shared as they continued remapping out each other's bodies. Slowly they found their way back to each other. It was as if they never broke up to begin with. Soon release came for both of them and they collapsed into the bed. Chests heaving trying to get in as much air as possible. Whispers of loving words were exchanged as both witches fell into a peaceful silence.

Hermione's head was nestled into Bella's neck. Bella's arms were wrapped around Hermione's waist. It was just like before the break up. It was like it was back at Malfoy Manor. Cuddled up in the sheets. It was pure bliss for both witches as they slowly fell asleep.