20

Breakfast tasted as amazing as it looked. Everyone ate their fill and some before heading upstairs to get ready for the remainder of the day. "What exactly will we be doing today?" Hermione asked Draco as they walked up the stairs together. "Mostly relaxing around the house. Maybe play some chess or read or something, but nothing too extravagant. It'll be a pretty mundane day here." He explained. "Ok..." Hermione replied before disappearing into Bella's room.

After a long shower Hermione got dressed and disappeared into the library where she quickly found a chair to curl up into and a book to read. That's where she stayed for several long hours engrossed in book after book letting the world outside of her disappear. It wasn't till several hours later that Bella came looking for her only to find her asleep arms wrapped around a book. "Hermione...darling it's time to get up... you've slept through lunch...it's nearing dinner time now." Bella whispered in the brunettes ear.

"Hummmmghmmm..." Hermione groaned as she untangled her legs from the chair to look at Bella who stood before her. "Oh..gosh! I'm sorry!" Hermione whispered as she stood up. "It's quite alright dear...now let's go have some dinner shall we?" Bella asked. "Yes.." Hermione replied as they walked out of the library and towards the dining room where everyone waited at the table.

"Finally!" Draco teased. "Stuff it!" Hermione groaned as she took a seat beside Dora. "Fell asleep reading again?" Dora asked. "Yes." Hermione replied. "At least she doesn't fall asleep in class. Like you always did!" Andy says teasing her daughter. "It was one time mum!" Dora replied. Hermione couldn't help but laugh at this banter as dinner began.