chapter 58

"Xavier Zake don't worry I'll be back in town tomorrow!! I won't let anything happen to the three of you"

"But where will you get the money sister? They just woke up saying we'll give them a 50 percent interest. That's a lot of money sister! Mom needs her medical fee. The doctors are saying that because of old age she need medical tests! Expensive medical tests to top with her hospitalization. We can't afford foe her to be here tomorrow when they finally come. Sister were scared" Zake cried out

"Don't worry I'm sending the money tomorrow-" she said in between her sobs

"You won't afford it sister!" Xavier yelled

What will happen to their family now. The debt collectors just announced their need for billions more. Her mother is hospitalized and her 16 year old brothers are alone in a dangerous place they call their home. She sent 5 million, all that was in her account and sent a message to the gang leader.

"Please give me three more days. I promise to pay back"

A message popped up after 30 excruciating minutes.

"Three days no more" it was curt but it gave Zoey hope.

She quickly called Mia but her phone was not reachable so she contacted her assistant.

"Sorry Zoey Mia went to Country Z for a fashion contest no phones allowed. She'll be back in a week though. She had asked me to pass this message but it slipped my mind."

She said and dropped the call. Who would help her now? She went  to the ground and cried.

***

"Just give them tomorrow she'll pay you back then" Selena said smirking

"Thank you madam. Don't worry we'll push her into giving us our money. It's a double deal for us we get our money from them in almost double and we get your millions. "

"Just do what I told you to. Hurt them. Beat them. Kill them for all I care just push her to the limit" she said with an evil smile and dropped the call.

"I want you out of his life Zoey. Promise to do everything in my power to leave you miserable " she swore