Chapter 31: Get The Words Out Of His Mouth

"Now tell us, why don't you want to marry my son? "

"Can you leave her to rest for some time, please?" Selena walked in

"Forget about me they should be home now its a few minutes before nine,"

"How selfless of you, Zoey, to save my aunt. Thank you. "

Zoey just smiled, and Brett kicked in, causing Brianne to nod her head so many times.

"Where is her family member that you called. We would like to meet him before we leave. " This caused Zoey to look unhappy for a brief second

"He already left she -"

"Don't have any family here," she smiled bitterly.

Brett and Brianne now understood why this little girl didn't want to marry Dante. It was because of the difference in social status. The three looked at Zoey with empathy. They didn't want any bad energy, so Brianne just smiled and said,

"We're your family now. Don't worry about the difference in social status or anything. Just please agree to marry my son. I'm afraid if I let a gem like you go, that idiot will bring me a stone!"

Zoey laughed lightly while Selena adjusted her bedding.

"Thank you for keeping me company now please go home-" Zoey saw that they wanted to refuse and she continued "so that when you come to see me tomorrow you can stay a little bit longer, okay?"

Without a choice, the elderly women agreed and went home with Selena, leaving Zoey all alone. After a few minutes, she fell asleep. It turns out Selena had up a sedative in her drip.

***

Getting inside the dimly lit room, Dante was acting so casual while Keegan's gaze was clouded with bloodlust. A man was tied on a chair with a sack covering him head. Trent wanted to deal with him when Dante stopped him. Seeing this, Keegan felt a little sad because he knew he would have been able to bully Trent and deal with the man. So it was no fun for him today. So he just leaned on the wall. Dante put on black gloves and removed the sack. Seeing no injury on him, Dante smiled as the guy was busy adjusting to the light.

"Who sent you? " He asked sternly

The guy just kept quiet and didn't respond. Dante, who was not in the mood, just used his hand to pluck one of his eyes out, crushing it in the process. The abandoned warehouse was filled with screams. And Keegan smiled, enjoying the sound.

"Still not going to talk?" He asked calmly.

The man still kept quiet, still whimpering, and then Dante just looked at him and smiled.

"I honor men like yourself, but do you know who you harmed in the process? " The man looked at him in agony but at the same time curious.

"I'm not stupid to talk into a bug. Die in suspense, " he said, taking a hidden bug from the guy's neck and crushing it before taking off his gloves and throwing them into the trash can.

"I'm not in the mood for any serious blood lust. Keegan get the words out of his mouth. I'll take my leave, " he said, leaving a happy Keegan behind. And so you should know Keegan was a psychopath.