Rise of Hope and Danger

After David roared and turned around his hands glowed his top hands glowed red while his bottom purplish black then he received blades Eliab and the Dark Lord just smirked.

"Eliab go and take care of the ninja David you and I will fight the remaining rising dragon masters" the Dark Lord said

Eliab nodded and charged towards the ninja while the Dark Lord went after Wu and David went after Kai. Kai unsheathed the sword from his back and blocked David's four blades.

"Master David fight it!"

There was no response from David as he kept striking Kai Kai on the other hand was blocking every single blow while he was backing up eventually he was up against a tree so he did spinjitzu and just narrowly dodged David's next slash because he remembered from last time what happened when Eliab slashed David with one of those blades so Kai was trying to prevent that but David was stronger and more skilled in his corrupted form which was making it harder when David turned around and saw Kai and he charged toward him Kai jumped over him but David struck him on his leg Wu saw this and pushed the Dark Lord out the way and blocked his godfather's next slash and pushed him away while he rushed to Kai.

"Kai! Are you ok?" Wu asked

"I don't-GAH!"

"Please don't tell me your corruption's starting as well"

"Sensei I'm not part oni I'm a rising dragon ninja thanks to that mastery I'm just hurt"

"Oh thank goodness-" Wu got cut off

"Let me GO!" Nya screamed

"Nya!" Kai said as he fought the pain and got up "sensei can you handle them?"

"I'm not sure... but I can try"

"Thanks"

"But will you be ok?"

"I faced Eliab before"

"You have a point"

Kai did spinjitzu and took flight towards Eliab knocking him down and he let go of Nya.

"If you want them you'll have to go through me"

"That'll be easy because look at your sensei" Eliab said pointing at Wu

Kai saw David pointing his blade by Wu's chest however David's face softened but then turned serious once he shook his head.

"End this David!" The Dark Lord commanded

David thought about it for a while then Kai saw one of David's eyes turned gold and the other back to normal but Kai couldn't see more because Eliab charged at him Kai did spinjitzu and went into rising dragon and grabbed Eliab and flew up high then threw him while shooting a fire blast which injured Eliab then Kai came crashing down then he looked at David again.

"David! Can you hear me! I said FINISH THIS! KILL HIM!" The Dark Lord commanded

"No..." David responded

"What do you mean by no?"

"I do not serve you and I NEVER did you can't control me anymore Dark Lord your darkness ends here"

"Correction, YOUR light and eternal life will END David"

The Dark Lord unsheathed his sword David looked behind him and saw his blade was the dark blade he used to fight the dragon king the true name of that very blade was The Ancient Blade of Torak the first dark warrior to ever live and destroyed so many elemental masters however the first spinjitzu master changed that all at the sight of the blade David's eyes widened.