The Serpentine War

Not long after the elemental masters finished their training they heard from David that one of the citizens saw something out of the shadows it wasn't a human so they went on patrol to exact location where the person saw it.

"I don't know why sensei's so concerned about this it's just a silhouette in the shadows" Ray said

"Because it might be dangerous Ray not everyone is as brave and confident" Kintan said

"Well sensei isn't afraid of anything" Lily chirped in

"Well everyone has a weakness or fear I sense sensei had a bad past in which he fears" Quantan said

"Yeah but-" Ray said getting cut off

"Shhh look what are they?" Maya says while pointing

"Whatever they are we must tell sensei" Kintan said

"Ok let's go back like scaredy cats I wanna fightttttttt" Ray said

"Ray!" They all said

"Sensei said to just scout not fight" Krux said

"Fiiiiiinnneeeee" Ray said

They rush back to the monastery and told Wu, Garmadon and David what they saw....

David slams his staff on the ground "you saw some sort of MAN-SNAKE!"

"Yes we did sensei" Acronix said

"Hmmmm....... I think I know what it might be" Wu said

"I know what you're thinking Wu but it's impossible they have been sealed away for years right godfather?" Garmadon said

"It is not impossible your father's magic to seal them away would only last until he dies and now he has passed they have been unsealed"

"WILL SOMEONE TELL US WHO OR WHAT WAS THAT THING!" Ray blurted out

"That man-snake is called a serpentine and there are more of them"

"More?!" Krux asked

"(Sighs) yes more me and the first spinjitzu master fought 5 tribes of them the thing is they all are united"

"What were the tribes?" Lily asked

"The first tribe are the Hypnobrai they have the power to hypnotize anyone who looks into their eyes a great advantage in combat, the second tribe are the Fangpyre they bite off more than they can chew anything or anyone they bite becomes one of them, the third tribe are the Constrictai they use their long tails and curl them tight around a person's body to strangle them, the fourth tribe are the Venomari they spit out venom into their enemy's eyes to make them see people or serpentine at a different perspective, and the last tribe, the fifth tribe are the Anacondrai they are smarter stronger natural leaders on the battlefield they are a proud tribe using every ounce of venom some of them even have the power to turn invisible"

"How did you and the first spinjitzu master beat them?"

"We didn't we simply made a truce then they sealed themselves away and asked the first Spinjitzu Master or should I say my brother in arms to use his magic to ensure they can never escape"

"Then why do they desir-" Kintan got cut off by a soldier

"My king"

"Ye- oh my what happened to you?"

"The (pants) serpen- (pants) serpentine (pants) Jamanakai Village (pants) whew"

"My home..... Let's go NOW!"

The elemental masters, Wu, Garmadon and David quickly go to Jamanakai Village and see David's godfather and his army struggling to fight against the serpentine half of the army are hypnotized and bitten.