The Hidden Ninja Dragon Warrior

Normal text - present /Initial text- past
Disclaimer: to those who have not watched S2 of dragons rising beware there are spoilers here so if I were you I'd watch it first then read this.

After they got their sleep well Kai slept with David and Wu because well they were gonna be early today while Kai was showing what he trained for so many years to Wu David was looking to see if the others woke up already it was 5:46 am and they didn't come down yet so David grabbed the gong and went up to ninjas' room and rung the gong

"Evil NEVER sleeps and neither should you it's already past 5 in the morning"

"Ugh master David 5 more minutes" Cole said

"No! You already had uh-" David said looking at the clock seeing it 6:00 "1 more hour so get up!"

"Fine!" Jay said

Once they were all done getting ready David rushed downstairs and told Wu and Kai to stop training because the others were already coming down even Lloyd! Once they came down they were greeted by a disappointed face from their sensei but as Nya asked something that face turned into a slight grin.

"Um sensei Wu why is Kai up so early and why didn't he come to his room" Nya asked

"Well Nya we had something important we needed to ask and tell Kai and Kai only" Wu responded

"Ok?"

"Now! Sparring session Cole, Jay, Zane and Nya vs Kai this is a no weapons match and no spinjitzu nor powers"

"But isn't that unfair for Kai?" Cole asked

"Well are you sure about that Cole or are you just... afraid?" Kai asked gaining a small grin that he held back for so long

"What?! No! Let's just get this over with"

David, Wu and Kai shared a grin and a wink  then Kai went in the center and was immediately attacked by Cole punching him in the stomach Kai was flung back but Kai got up and charged at Zane but his arm was blocked and held by Zane while Cole and Jay duo punched Kai in the stomach as Zane let go of his arm Kai landed flat on his back letting out a groan while Nya came up and held her brother down then Wu commanded.

"Enough! We've seen enough already Kai come here"

Kai could barely stand up so David had to go to him and pick him up and sat him down near Wu while David was healing Kai Wu asked them something.

"So you all beat Kai easily right?"

"Yeah" they said in unison

"Well numbers don't count for a rising dragon master"

"Huh?" Jay and Cole said

"If you all were to guess who is this great ninja dragon warrior who learned the art of rising dragon the most powerful combat move to ever defeat the greatest of darkness this ninja has even beaten Eliab at the age of 5 and you all know how powerful Eliab is if you can guess in three tries and get it correct this ninja dragon warrior will teach you the ways of rising dragon"

"Well master David?" Nya asked

"Nope"

"How about Cole, Zane, Nya or me?"

"Wrong again"

"You sensei?" Zane asked

"Nope"

"Then that only leaves us with Kai is he the one?"

"Indeed he is godfather show them Kai's great victory"

"Hold on one moment"

Then after David activated his powers they were back in the past

Ray, Maya, Kai and Nya were following David to the monastery then once David opened the door Kai immediately rushed inside Ray pushed the button which activates the course to learn spinjitzu which Kai immediately tries to get on Ray and David just chuckled.

"A little excited to use the course are we Kai?" Ray chuckled

David chuckled "I'll be meditating if you need me"

Ray nodded and David went to his room and started to meditate there was no danger at the moment everything is quiet in Ninjago no sign of enemies, darkness just peace and harmony a few minutes after Ray opened the door.

"Sensei!"

"Yes what is it?" David said as he got up

"Come and look"

Ray went outside and David followed we wasn't sure of what was happening but he stood there with Ray anyway and looked as Kai went over the planks dodges the swords but the axes knocked him of the course David and Ray flinched at this sight and ran to Kai and Ray helped him stand up.

"Kai are you ok bud?" Ray asked

Kai just nodded and went back on the course David and Ray just stood back and watched as Kai completed the course of course they were shocked but they were stoked when they saw Kai whirl into spinjitzu.

"Impressive Kai Ray you sure you didn't help him" David chuckled

"Hah! I did not!"

"Well then we must-"

"Let me GO!" Maya said

"Maya, Nya!" Ray said

"Brother" David growled

Eliab cackled "brother"

Ray got so mad that he whirled his tornado as he unsheathed the sword and charged towards Eliab but to his disappointment Eliab blocked the sword and knocked him back so hard that David had to catch him David unsheathed his sword which was glowing gold like his eyes as his whirled his tornado and charged at Eliab and blocked his sword but Eliab also hit David back this time he hit Ray as well because Ray charged behind his sensei so that's why Ray also got hit back Maya and Nya were in chained to the ground so they couldn't do anything this time Eliab hit them both hard that they fell on their backs and couldn't move.

"Sensei?"

"Yes?"

"We're not going to make it this time aren't we"

"Well-"

David got cut off by a flaming red dragon that just grabbed Eliab out of nowhere took him to the skies and threw him but there was something different about this dragon it looked like a person was underneath it looks like Kai? Then the dragon came down and landed it was Kai.

"Rising Dragon Technique impossible!" Eliab said

"Not impossible less likely you didn't really think the rising dragon masters from the past who defeated the forbidden five's shatterspin would not have descendants who inherited that power" David said

"ARGHHHHH!" Eliab said as he disappeared "THIS IS NOT OVER I WILL RETURN JUST YOU WAIT!"

"Well now that's taken care of how do we free them?" Ray said

Ray's question was quickly answered when Kai took to the skies in rising dragon and came crashing down then the fire from that broke the chains Ray and Maya were speechless but David was glad a descendant of an elemental master of fire who once knew rising dragon and has passed and his descendant has learned the ancient combat move...

_________________________________

Woah! Was it shocking or was it shocking? 😂😂😂 sorry but seriously were you guys surprised by this or not because I was when it got into my mind.

-Sophie