An Awoken Warrior

A few years passed and David was longing to wake up but to no avail he had known what this means it was either they hadn't gotten the weapons yet or they were so close to getting the last weapon but was stopped David knew either way could've been the reason before he could think about it more he woke up but he wasn't in the temple he was in the fire temple and there he was at the entrance of it then he saw two teenagers the boy had the sword while the girl was following the boy but then he realized that it was Kai and Nya he face palmed himself because he felt so dumb about not figuring out it was Kai and Nya in the first place then he heard Kai.

"You can't hurt us you're only a shadow!"

"Even shadows have their uses" Garmadon said as Kai's shadow came in front of Kai

"Kai look out!" Nya said pointing

"Ah! Stay back Nya"

"Stay close, stay back make up your mind"

Kai started swinging the sword at his shadow but nothing happened but then the shadow started kicking and punching Kai David was flinching at the sight of this while Kai was already kicked down grunting.

"That's not fair!" Nya said

"Oh... am I being too hard?" Garmadon said as more of Kai's shadows appeared

"Nya you just jinxed your brother" David whispered

As Kai swung the sword at the shadows again the sword was going right through them then the shadows started fighting Kai meanwhile David saw Wu coming.

"Wu!" David whispered

"I'm glad you're back" Wu whispered back

"When the shadows have the sword that's when we strike remember "fight shadows with our own shadows"" David said

Wu nodded then they saw Kai struck back as the fire sword was in the shadow's hands Wu and David jumped onto the center platform pointing their staffs in opposite directions which on the left platform were both of their shadows then the shadows started running towards them then Wu and David looked at each other nodding Wu was hitting the shadows on his side while David was using spinjitzu and his staff fighting the shadows in his direction Wu and David backed up and their backs touched then they started attacking again then David stopped when all the shadows went to Wu then David looked at what Wu was doing then smiled and chuckled as he saw Wu making a shadow eagle on the wall scaring the other shadows then one of the shadows was running towards shadow Garmadon but Wu knocked the shadow down then jumped up and grabbed the sword while David followed and they both pointed their weapons toward Garmadon's shadow as they heard him speak.

"Brother, I see you protect one but what if the other three" Garmadon said

"Other three?" David whispered

"They are safe! Far from your grasp Garmadon!" Wu said

"I wouldn't be so confident" Garmadon said as a blue light emitted

The blue light soon turned into a screen that showed Cole as a teenager waking up suddenly then trying to find his scythe then it showed Krunchal holding it then seeing Jay and Zane tied up while Nuckal holding them down then it showed Samukai with the scythe, nunchucks and shurikens.

"I believe these belong to Lord Garmadon now" Samukai said

Then the screen faded.

"My brother must not unite the four weapons we must keep them apart" Wu said running

David, Kai and Nya followed Wu while Garmadon shouted something

"Awaken guardian of the deep! They are STEALING the sword! You must NOT let them ESCAPE!" Garmadon said