The Sensei Path

David took off his father's gi then he put on the sensei kimono his sensei gave to him and he grabbed the staff he made out of bamboo and he grabbed the hat he weaved together with bamboo mats a sensei's hat and started using his powers and gave some of it to a dragon staff then he put the staff away and grabbed his bamboo staff and started tracking down 'normal' citizens of Ninjago who are descendants of elemental masters so first he went to a man who was pushed by another man out the door then the weapons he was holding was scattered around him.

"Hello Ray" David said

"Um... hi have we met before?"

"Not that I recall but I am here for something"

"What is that? Would you like some weapons?"

"Oh I don't want weapons I am here for something greater"

"What or who is that?"

"You Ray are a master of fire it burns bright in you I will train you to become the fire master you were set to be...... so do you accept?"

"If I do have powers then yes I accept"

"Great follow me"

Then David took Ray back to the monastery then set off again and found two more descendants.

"Hello my subjects what are you doing?"

"Oh hi!" The woman with black hair said

"Nice to meet you your highness" the one man with gray hair and a few strokes of white

Then they both kneel to David as he approached them.

"No no please no kneeling you two are about about to do so much for ninjago if anyone must kneel it will be I not you Maya and Kintan"

"How do you know our names?" Kintan asked

"Oh trust me I know everyone's names"

"Ok" Maya said skeptical

"Come you two follow me to my monastery"

"Why should we?" Maya said suspicious

"In time you will understand don't worry I won't hurt you once I get the others I will tell all of you the reasons why"

"Alrighty ho! Let's go Maya!" Kintan said

They all walked back to the monastery and they saw Ray.

"Here we are make yourselves at home and uh Ray!"

"Yes what is it- oh you brought more?"

"Yes I did"

"Who is he? Maya asked

"Sorry no time to chat gotta go"

David again set out this time he went to a hometown where a man part of the royal blacksmiths dancing squad had a person
who had the potential to be another descendant.

"Hello Lou and Lily"

"Oh why hello" Lou said startled

"Enough with the chit chat I just came here for her" David pointed his staff to Lily

"Why do you need me?" Lily asked

"Oh you have a great journey to embark on Lily as an elemental descendant you need to train"

"Oh ok but can Lou join?"

"Sadly no I am sorry but when we have a break you can visit"

"Oh ok I will join you on one condition"

"And what is that?"