Chapter 24. I will burn the world for you.

Haathon ko tere apne
Haathon me le leti hu
Ke taqdeere apni saari padhlu

Aankhon me tere chhupte
Armaan Mai dhundta hu
Ke tu soche aur pure Mai kardu
🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

AAYAN POV:

Its Sunday today and I have called Tara to meet me at a cafe. I need to discuss with her about something important. Also, after the amazing Holi blast I had, I really need to apologize to her. It's been a few days since that, but I haven't talked to her yet. I don't know how to face her; I am embarrassed as hell. I could have waited till Monday, but I am kind of avoiding her in the last two days. I need to talk to her today and also discuss something.

 Hah! I look handsome. I said to my self-obsessed self before checking myself out for the nth and final time in the mirror before leaving. 

I sat on the driving seat of my car and started it. Wait, why is it not starting? Ahh! damn machine common, start already! I can't be late. 

After successfully wasting my five minutes on the stupid car, I decided to walk to the cafe because that is the best alternative option I have right now. Its anyways not that far and maybe I can get a taxi on the way. I thought and started walking towards the cafe.

I was walking down the empty lane lost in my own thoughts when a black sedan came in a high speed from back and hit me, making me fall down on my knees on the road. The driver didn't even bother to come out from the car. He just said a shallow sorry from inside the car and took a U-Turn leaving from the lane towards the opposite side. Thankfully I didn't get much hurt.

Jerk! I said in pure frustration and stood up dusting my clothes when I hissed in pain. I looked at my palm which was bruised and red. I ignored it paced Fastly towards the cafe. Thankfully I got a taxi on the way.

🦄

I reached the cafe and spotted Tara sitting on the previous seat. She was wearing a sky-blue frock kind of dress; I don't know what it is exactly called reaching down from her knees looking extremely cute.

I went and took my seat in front of her while she gave me a death glare.

"I am waiting since half an hour." She declared and I just mumbled a sorry. The waiter arrived with our food which she ordered before I came. As I forwarded my hand to grab a fork to eat pasta, her eyes landed on my bruised hand and she asked in a worried tone,

"How did this happen?"

"Ah, nothing just a damn car bumped into me when I was coming here."

"But you came by car, right?"

" No, actually my car is not starting so I was walking when a crazy car came from behind and bumped into me. You know what, that bastard just said sorry and left from there."

TARA POV:

"Which lane was that?" I asked him as I could feel my blood boil. No one dares to hurt him! He looked at me with confusion and said, 

"The garden lane. Why?" 

"Nothing, just like this."

I said in a lost tone and took out my phone to message someone.

"Kartik, I want the CCTV footage of the garden late between five to five thirty pm by tonight."

We discussed an important case to which I listened unattentively because my whole attention was on that bastard who dared to hurt him. Too bad! will have to attend the cremation tomorrow.