Chapter 21. The dance of agony

Dil galti kar baitha hai,
Galti kar baitha hai dil
Dil galti kar baitha,
Tu bol kaffara kya hoga

Mere Dil ki Dil se tauba
Dil se tauba mere Dil ki
Dil ki tauba ae dil
Ab pyaar dobara na hoga
Dil galti kar baitha hai
Galti kar baitha hai dil

Humne jugnu jugnu karke
Tere Milan ke deep jalaye hai
Aankon me moti bhar bhar ke
Tere hijr me haath uthaaye hai

Tere naam ke harf ki tasbee ko
Saanson ke gale ka haar Kiya
Duniyaa bhuli aur sirf tujhe
Haa sirf tujhe hi pyar kiya

Tum Jeet Gaye hum haare
Hum haare aur tum jeete
Tum jeete ho lekin
Humsafar koi haara na hoga

Dil galti kar baitha hai
Galti kar baitha hai dil.
🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷

I played the song "Bol kaffara kya hoga" on my deck and stood up.

I started dancing in agony caring the least about my injured waist. It was paining when I did the classical hand movements but the pain in my heart was much more than the physical pain. Every line of the song was hitting me hard like a truck. The song was on loop, and I kept on dancing vigorously. My hair which was previously tied in a messy bun with a clutch, opened and fell freely, coming till my waist as I was taking kathak spins in a fast speed. The clutch flew and landed on the floor to which I didn't pay any heed.

I was just dancing without caring about anything. His beautiful face, his innocent brown eyes and that sunshine smile enough to light up my day flashing in front of me as I vent out all of my helplessness through my dance. I never thought that a day such would come when my love and my revenge will stand in front of me facing each other.

YES, LOVE.

I love him. I realized it a bit late but now I can't help myself. I love him and will keep on loving him. Maybe after knowing my truth and my motive, he will throw me out of his life and never come back to me. But that's okay. I don't need any efforts from him, his mere existence is enough for me to love him and cherish him from far away. He will be away from my sight maybe but will never be away from my heart.

But I will never let a situation like this arise. I will make sure that he never comes to know about this from somewhere else, I want to be the person to tell him the truth. I will make him understand that whatever I did was not wrong. I will never let him go away from me and I know that he will understand. He loves me truly and he will always be on my side. He said this and I believe him.

After a long dancing session, my feet finally gave up and I landed on the floor. I was panting heavily struggling for breath. I stopped the song and closed my eyes leaning against the wall. After a few minutes of heavy breathing, I opened my eyes and grabbed my phone looking at the time. It was already 6pm. I thought to head home when I got a call from Aayan.

I was not in a situation to talk to him. What should I say, I have planned a kidnap for you so please be available. Bullshit! I thought to ignore the call and didn't pick up but he called me again. I thought I should answer the call otherwise he will get tensed. I answered the call to listen to the sweetest honey voice,

"Hello, why were not picking up the call? How are you? Where are you? Are you fine? Is your wound paining? Do you need anything? why are not saying anything?" 

He rambled it all in one go not giving me a single chance to speak. Finally, he stopped with his questions, and I said,

"I will say something when you'll let me right!"