Chapter 2. The First Meet

Pehli Nazar mein,
Kaisa jaadu kar diyaa
Mera Mann baitha hai Mera jiya
Jaane kya hoga
Kya hoga kya pata
Iss pal ko milke aa jeele zara
🤍🤍🤍🤍

—⋆。𖦹°⭒˚。⋆Author POV:

As Aayan reached Tara's office he was welcomed in a bone crushing hug by none other than Rishi.

" Where were you idiot? All the other candidates have given the interview and left you are the last one. Go fast if you don't want to see your Tara showing you stars in daylight! "

Rishi said dramatically making aayan scoff .

" Jaara hu Bhai wish me luck " Aayan said and rushed towards the elevator.

At Tara's cabin -

" Mr. Khurana what the hell ! You just sent a bunch of idiots for the interview, none of them was genuinely capable and professional.

Is that how the HR department works ? You just wasted my 3 hours ! "

Tara lashed out on Mr. Khurana on the phone call as she interviewed around 10 lawyers in the past 3 hours but none of them were talented enough.

Some where over confident or dumb and few were even creeps. So she just rejected them and now she was worried as she needed a good civil lawyer at any cost, not just for this case but also for another major cause.

" Sorry Madam but according to the report there were 11 candidates in total. So one more lawyer is left to be interviewed. But he has not reached maybe ."

Mr. Khurana replied in a bit trembling voice.

" One more ? And where is that Mr . Lawyer ? I don't have whole day!."

Tara lashed out and disconnected the call. She was pacing angrily in her room and suddenly someone knocked the door of her cabin.

" Come in " Tara lazily said.

—⋆。𖦹°⭒˚。⋆Aayan POV:

As I entered her cabin my heart stopped and my eyes got stuck on the ethereal beauty angrily standing in front of me.

'Goddess' — the only word that rang in my brain to justify her undeniable charm.She was wearing a purple solid anarkali with her long silky brownish black hair left open with few hair strands falling over her face adorning her. A silver wrist watch tied on her wrist with intricate patterns reflecting the light.

Her eyes that were throwing daggers at me seemed to mock with their unchanging perfection.
I was so lost in her beauty that I didn't realise that I was staring at her.

☆ ♡ ● ○ Author POV:—

" Dekhne se Dil bhar Gaya ho to naam bhi bata de ! " Tara amusingly said as she couldn't believe this guy was staring his could be boss on the first meet .

Listening to her taunt Aayan came back from his lala land and clearing his throat he replied

" Good morning Mam, Sorry I am late . Myself Aayan Malhotra."

" I hate people who don't value time so try to be on time from next time. Anyways come sit . " Tara replied.

Aayan nervously sat on the chair. He was just looking at her .

" So Mr. Malhotra, When did you join ' Truth and rights' firm ? " Tara asked her first question.

" 2021 mam " Aayan replied.