Chapter 5. The hurtful past

Ladte ladte aakhein lad gayi
Dil ki baatein
Aankhein padh gayi
Thodi shararat ho gayi
Allah maaf kare
Tujhse mohabbat ho gayi
Allah maaf kare
💛💛💛💛

Tara?!” His voice came as a whisper.

As he said this the girl in uniform came and stood beside Tara. She removed her mask and his eyes widened.

He trembled and said “Niti !
Youu?? …. You both know each other?!..... How is this possible!"

Both the girls looked at each other and their smirks widened. Both of them chuckled and Niti said

“ Kamaal ki baat hai! Tumhari research intelligence itni weak hai ?You must know who kidnapped your sister right?”

His eyes became red and he roared loudly
“ You fucking bitches ! How dare you do that”

Tara again chuckled and said
“ Not only we kidnapped her but you know how she died ? We tortured her just like you guys tortured Vihaan. Her screams gave me peace. She got what she deserved, now it's your turn.

How can you guys be so low haa ? Just for his company you killed him! Not only you snatched Vihaan from his family but also from that girl,she is also suffering from the past five years.

You snatched away my best friend from me and now you will face the consequences. You will beg for death but you will not get it. I will make you pay for all the wounds you gave to him.

I couldn't save him that day and for that I am not able to forgive myself till now but I will surely punish you in the most deadliest way. And not only you, one by one all the culprits will be punished.
You all will face Tara’s hell.”

Tara punched him hardly on his face multiple times and his face started bleeding more. She grabbed his hairs and banged his head on her knee making him yell in pain. She kicked him on his dick and with the force, he fell with the chair.

She went forward and kept her feet on his chest and crushing it,
she said
“ Niti please pass me the rod, it's time for him to get a few tattoos."

Niti smirked and bought a red hot burning iron rod and handed it carefully to her. Looking at it , he started screaming and begging

“ please please Tara please! Beta.. Tara beta I am your uncle right? How can you do this to me ! Please Tara I beg you leave me …. Please ,Please… I will go away, I will leave this country and never come back in your life just spare me please!” 

Tara scoffed and said

“ Leaving the country, running away that's all you know. But not anymore! And I already told you uncle but I know that you are a total dumb. You are still begging for your life, doesn't that mean that I am lacking something? I want you to beg for death. I want to make your condition so worst that you will feel lucky to die . But, I don't want it now . I want to play more. So let's start !”

Tara bought the rod near his hand and placed it on his right hand making him scream loudly.

Niti smiled listening to him and Tara continued burning him with the rod. She bought the rod close to his chest and pressed the rod with force making him scream more loudly.

Then she stepped back and took out a gun from beneath her bleasure and shot his knee making him groan harder in pain.

He was bleeding badly and Tara said “ Niti, please call kriti. She deserves to see this. After all she should also get a chance to play with him.” Niti nodded and went out.