Chapter 11. Nightmare and the USB

Saari hadein meri
Ab Maine Tod di
De kar mujhe pata
Aawaargi ban gaye

Haa hasi ban gaye
Haa nami ban gaye
Tum meri aasmaan
Meri zameen ban gaye
💚💚💚💚💚💚

TARA POV :-

I went home and it was around 6 pm. Today is the party where I have to be accompanied by none other than that Mr. Lawyer. I don't know how to face him after whatever he did. I don't know why he did that or maybe I know but I'm not ready to accept it. But wait Tara! Why are you being conscious huh ? He messed up so he should be feeling awkward. You don't have to feel awkward in facing him.
I thought to take a small nap before getting ready as the party is at 9 pm. And there's still time left. I hopped on my bed and dozed off.

UNKNOWN POV :-

"Whattt ! How the fuck is this possible? Now how will I face boss haa ? You jerks ! You can't even handle a company? She literally destroyed it into ashes and you fools instead of doing something you are crying in front of me! "
I lashed out on my men . Now this is going out of control. She is literally on my nerves now.

"But sir , she is not any ordinary girl. If she lays eyes on something, she definitely gets it either by hook or crook. We are nothing in front of her. I think it's better for us to not mess..."

"Just shut up! I know her very well . Get lost before I kill you guys ."
I instantly cut off one of my men when he said those stupid words in her praise.

"Aayinaa Rajvanshiiiiiiii !! I will fucking kill youuuuu! Just once , I reach you that will be the last day of your life!"

TARA POV:-

"N0,I didn't kill her!"

"I didn't do it! I didn't kill Siya. Please believe me ! "

"Dadu, Dadu I didn't"

" I didn't"

" Nooooooooo"

I woke with a gasp and sat on my bed. It was getting difficult for me to breathe. Another nightmare! I don't get them usually but sometimes those images and incidents still haunt me. People usually say that time heals everything. Bullshit! nothing heals! And for me, nothing will heal until I get my revenge and punish those monsters for what they did. I don't want this fire to cool down. This fire which is burning inside me reminds me every day of the revenge which I have to take. I gulped the whole glass of water in a go and wiped off the sweat beads formed on my forehead. I knew that I couldn't sleep anymore so I headed to the kitchen to grab myself a strong cup of black coffee. I was peacefully having my coffee sitting in my balcony but suddenly Niti started calling my name. Ahh! my peace intruder.

"What happened yaar ? Can't let me sit peacefully right !"

I yelled as I entered the hall where I found madam sitting on the ground leaning her head on the couch and looking very carefully into the laptop.She snapped her head onto my direction and spoke with seriousness laced with excitement,

"You are going to the party tonight. Have you checked the invite properly ?"

"I didn't see it. Khurana told me that it has been delivered over here . Why? Anything important?"

I said shrugging my shoulders .She got up from her place and went towards the drawer. She took out an invitation card sort of something. That's the invite I guess. She sat beside me and handed the card to me. I looked at it carefully and my eyes fell on a particular detail making me smirk. I looked at her direction only to find her already looking at me with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Kya tum bhi wahi soch rahi ho jo main soch rahi hu ?"

I said with a mischievous grin on my face.

" OBEROI MANSION"

We both said in unison looking at each other while smirking.

Flashback>>>>>>>>

" He was just repeating one line, Tumhe Tumhara gunehgar sirf Oberoi Mansion me hi mil sakta hain!"

Flashback ends>>>>>>>

" So the prey has come to the predator itself! Great! "

I mumbled looking at the wall.

" I have done all the preparation. The party is at the garden of the Oberoi Mansion. The whole Oberoi Mansion is surrounded by cctv cameras.I have hacked all the cameras but, there is a problem."

"What ?"

I asked looking at her when she used the term problem, This mission is very crucial to me. It's a matter of my whole life, I cant afford any problems.

"Terrace! That's the only place whose camera access I am not able to hack. I even sent this to SAIB, but even the intelligence hackers are not able to gain the access. Don't know what kind of security system has he installed over there. And why only terrace ? You have to be careful. According to my plan, I had planned your exit from the terrace but now I think you need to avoid it. We must change the plan"

Listening to her, my smirk widened making her raise her eyebrows in confusion. She looked at me with questioning eyes .

"The plan will change! We will get the pen drive . And that bastard Zafar will also be punished, But, all of this will happen on the terrace. And regarding my exit, why will I run away haa ? I AM THE QUEEN. I will enter the party like a queen and leave from there as a queen. I want Kartik and Arjun in the party.. I will need them."

I said looking straight towards the wall with a cold and emotionless face.

"But how will you do it ? If you get recognized ?"

Niti asked in a concerned voice . I chuckled and answered,

"It has been four years darling ! Yet nobody has found out my real identity. All of my enemies are so stupid you know ! In this dark game of revenge, I was always ahead of them and always will be. You don't worry."

I said and she smirked looking at me and said,

"I trust you. "

I nodded and went from there to get on to my work, I had to call Kartik, Arjun and of course, Mr. Lawyer.

This was the chapter lovelies 💜💜. I hope you liked it. it took me a lot of time to write this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment. The silent readers please do vote. The next chapter will be out soon. Show lots of love to this chapter. To watch amazing spoiler reels and character aesthetics follow me on Instagram - naina.writess
🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍