Chapter 22. Aayan is kidnapped !

Tere Ishq me duba rahe
Din raat Yuhi sadaa

Mere khwaab se aankhein teri naa hoye juda

Mera naam tu haathon pe apne likhe baar haan
Aye kaash ke aisa bhi din laaye woh Khuda

Tu hi mera mera mera
Tu hi mera aa aa..
Tu hi mera mera mera
💓💓💓💓💓

"Who the hell are you? Why have you kidnapped me? And what kind of kidnap is this where I have been provided with a five-star treatment? Tumlog filmein nahi dekhte kya! wahi se seekh lete dhang ki kidnapping!"

Aayan Malhotra who is currently Kidnapped by Kriti is ranting from the past three minutes rotating his eyes around the room where he has been kept. The room is properly air conditioned with a very comfortable chair for him and even his hands are not tied. But, two of Kriti's men are standing at the door forbidding chances of him to escape away.

"Chup kariye yaar! We have been ordered to treat you nicely. I don't want to waste your time neither I have a lot of it. So, let's get straight to the point. You have been mailed the medical report of Aarya Agarwal, the daughter of Abhinav Agarwal, your client. It clearly states that she is non kleptomaniac."

Kriti said sitting in front of him in a blue shirt with black pants. Her hair tied in a messy bun and face covered with a black mask. She had put lenses on her eyes, changing the color of her eyes from light brown to blue. She was sitting very casually in front of him without any gun as Tara has told her not to keep gun in front of him as he is scared.

"Yes, I got a mail in the morning. You sent that? Who are you guys and how do you know all this?" Aayan said purely being confused as well as annoyed.

"Listen carefully Mr. Malhotra, our identity is not important here but, we are not your enemies. I want to save you from an upcoming danger. The pen drive that Agarwal has given you, has some illegal information. A lot of people are searching for that pen drive like mad and if they get to know that it's with you, they will not leave you. It can be harmful for you." She said in a cold yet concerned voice.

"What do you want from me?" Aayan shot a direct question.

"THAT PEN DRIVE" Kriti said looking at him.

"Why should I give that to you and what does that contain?" He said being confused.

" I can't tell you exactly but it has some illegal information. You should give that to us because we will make that pen drive reach its original place."

Kriti said looking at him. He just scoffed and boringly said,

"To Lelo! Mujhe kya hi karna hai us pen drive ka. And anyways I am leaving Mr. Agarwal's case."

"Good. You turned out to be very smart." Kriti said and he just smiled with a proud expression on his face. Huh! Self obsessed.

"Tomorrow morning sharp 9am, A man named Kartik will come to your house and take the pendrive. Now you may go.
Nilesh, drop him to his house safely."

Kriti said and Aayan chuckled and said,
"Tumlog kidnap karne ke baad after services bhi dete ho! Not bad."

Kriti just shaked her head in disbelief and called Tara,
"Job done, he is released."

TARA POV:-

It was 11 pm and I came back home. I went to the SAIB gym for some shooting. I opened the door of the house using my spare keys and entered the house.