Chapter 9. Tara's choices and the surprise

Saade kol baijaa mere
Dil da tu haal sun le
Tere liye yaara Mai hu
Kinna behaal sunle
Tere liye geet gaavanga
Mai tujhko hi yaar banavanga

Akhiyaan milavanga
Akhiyan milavanga
🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

AAYAN POV :-

I just came back to my room from downstairs after having dinner when the ping sound of my notification grabbed my attention towards my phone lying on the bed. I hopped on the bed and saw the message.

" Hii Aayan . Ssup ?"

It was a message from an unknown number. I checked the profile photo and I recognised it was Niti.

" Hi Niti. Nothing much, you tell me how's your shoulder?"

I texted her. She immediately saw it and replied,

"Yaa, it's fine now."

I saw the message and thought if I should talk to her some more about any random stuff when another text from her popped up. I saw it and my eyes widened.

" By the way If you want I can help you in impressing Tara."

' Was I too obvious that even she came to know about this?'

I mumbled to myself and replied her

" What do you mean?"

" Oh common! You don't have to hide anything from me. Consider me as your friend. I have seen the way you look at her. The amount of adoration your eyes hold for her shows it clearly that you are whipped. If there had been any other guy I would've killed him till now but I like you. Don't know why but I feel that you are the one for her, who could handle her. I feel like she needs someone. And I want you to be that someone because I feel that you deserve her."

Her reply gave me many mixed feelings and many questions which I wanted to ask her. I knew she had all the answers.

But my mind was stuck at one phrase.

'Handle her'

What is she? 5? I mumbled to myself and replied,

'What do you mean by handle?'

" She is not any ordinary girl. She is the fire herself and holds the power to burn down whoever comes in her way .

But I fear that someday she doesn't burn herself in that fire. I am scared from that day because when her anger overpowers her she burns everything in the fire of her rage. That's why I feel that she needs someone who can calm her down and work as ice on her fire of rage.

That's why I said 'handle'."

I suddenly felt proud on myself and texted her with a smile

" So do you think I deserve her ?"

" Yesss I do dumbo ! And that's why I want to help you." she replied.

" Thank you so much Niti ! You are the best. I want to know about her . I want to know every small detail about her. Tell me what are the things that she likes?"

I asked her with my eyes shining in excitement and the grin never leaving my face.

" Her first love are her guitar that her sister gifted her on her 16 th birthday. And her black Thar which she bought from her own money.
She calls it ' black beauty'.

She loves singing and dancing.
She is a great classical dancer as well.
She loves the sound of ghungroos.

She loves white roses.
Her love for coffee and chocolates are Immense. You know she can even kill anyone for these.