Chapter 12. The fire of revenge

Kya Mai maang lu
Rab se mere vaaste
Mere saare raaste
Manzil ho gaye
Aihsaan hai hua
Mera rab ka aaj se
Tum jo meri rooh me
Shaamil hue

Ye baarishein hai Noor ki
Jo mil gaya hai
Jo mil gaya saath Tera
Hue ji hue Ishq me humraazi
💜💜💜💜💜💜

TARA POV:-

"Hello, Mr. Malhotra "

"Yes mam"

"We have to reach Oberoi Mansion at 9 pm. So don't be late."

"Yes Mam, I'll pick you up at 8:30 pm. sharp. I won't be late."

I just hummed and disconnected the call. Although he talked in normal tone, but I could sense some hesitation in his voice. I guess he is just a bit embarrassed or maybe disappointed. Come-on Tara! You literally ousted him from your cabin. But wait! why didn't I say him something ? why didn't I slap him ? literally I remember that guy who proposed me and I literally transferred him to a village of south India ! that poor Delhi guy is stuck with those Idli-dosa hogs! I clearly can't understand what's wrong with me. This is the first time when I am confused by my own feelings. That's why I hate this stupid thing called heart. It just blocks your sense of understanding. 

Ahhhhhh! I don't have time to think all this. I have to go to the party. I need to focus on my mission and get ready quickly. I went towards my closet and I was wondering which saree should I wear. For a civil servant the appearance needs to be very subtle and simple on duty and obviously, there are strict rules that we have to wear Indian. I looked at all my clothes and then I took out one of my favourite saree which Niti gifted me. I haven't worn it since I got it maybe because I couldn't find any perfect occasion. But today is just the perfect day.

I got ready in the royal blue ruffle saree. It was a sharara pattern saree with some sequence work on the blouse and the borders. I just kept my long hair open. As I am not a huge makeup fan , I just applied some kohl, eyeliner, blush and some lipstick obviously.

      ( Ignore the backgrounds)I looked at the time it was almost 8:30 pm

I looked at the time it was almost 8:30 pm.
"Aayan must be on the way" I mumbled to myself and came out of the room. Niti was still sitting on the couch. I whistled to gain her attention towards me. She snapped her head in my direction and screamed looking at me.
"OMG Taruuu!! You look fantastic. You finally wore this sareee!"

I smiled looking at her and said,
"Thank you so much. I hope I am looking good. You know there will be a lot of people in the party."

"My taru will look the best. By the way, Aayan is coming to pick you up right, be careful he might faint looking at you today."
She said with a mischievous grin on her face. I smacked her shoulder and was about to say something when my phone rang grabbing my attention towards it. It was Aayan. I picked up the call and said,
"Yes Mr. Malhotra, I am just coming."
I waved a bye to Niti and then left with my purse and my phone.