Chapter 38

And Minho didn't need any answers from his lover, his eyes said enough.

As soon as he saw the dirty look on Jisung's eyes, he didn't wait for putting their lips together again, initiating an entrancing kiss, enough to make Jisung weak on his knees.

His hands clenched around Jisung's waist as he licked Jisung's lips, asking for entrance, and Jisung wrapped his arms tightly around Minho's shoulders as they made out, the temperature of the room rising suddenly.

The door wasn't completely closed, but apparently they were a bit too engrossed in the other to actually care.

It was the first time they actually started being intimate. And none of them wanted it stop right now.

Minho started slowly, his fingers tracing his shape, letting Jisung's skin tingling more and more. He grabbed the end of his shirt, before deconnecting their lips. He breathed heavily as he looked at the younger's hungry eyes, searching for any sign of discomfort he didn't find.

"Are you okay with that?" Minho whispered, wetting his lips with his tongue, a move that made Jisung even more eager.

"I'm okay with anything" Jisung answered, as he helped Minho tear his shirt out of him, before insisting on taking Minho's shirt by himself.

As soon as he was half naked, Minho's hands couldn't stop wandering on his skin, brushing it and caressing like it was the softest thing he had ever touched. His eyes followed his hands as he gladly stared at Jisung's upper body, biting lightly on his lips in appreciation.

Jisung felt a bit embarassed, but loved the feeling of being taken care of, and loved the burning sensation his hands left on his skin. He leaned in as he softly kissed Minho's shoulder, before letting more and more open mouthed kisses all over his collar bones and neck. He giggled on his skin as he could feel Minho's goosebumps, but got cut off as Minho's hands suddenly grasped his ass.

"You're not giggling anymore, mmh?" Minho asked, his voice low and his tone fierce, enough to make Jisung weak in seconds. It could have been enough, but Minho also grasped his ass harder, pulling him closer as their groins rubbed into each other.

A whimper escaped Jisung's mouth, and Minho breathed heavily at the sound.

In his aroused state, Jisung didn't even realized he started grinding on Minho's lap. He pressed his eyes closed as he loved the feeling, as well as he placed his hand on his mouth to contains the little sounds.

In a harsh move, Minho brought his hand under Jisung's legs and carried him slightly, just enough to lay him down on the couch as he hovered over him, tracing kisses on his chest.

His hands tentatively went to his trousers as he undid Jisung's belt, tugging at the cloth while he sat up. He maintained eye contact, with Jisung's half-closed eyes, as he slid his trousers down, not forgetting to let his fingers trace his skin while bringing them down under Jisung's burning gaze.

Jisung let out a scattered breath. They haven't even started but he knew he was rock hard, he knew he was over aroused and stimulated. He wasn't sure of lasting long in those terrible conditions. He frowned unknowillingly.

"Why the frown, love?" Minho whispered as he leaned back in, scared of overstepping.

"Oh" Jisung let out, realizing "Nothing bad, it's stupid"

"It's not if it's bothering you" Minho responded as he kissed his chest again, letting his hands roaming on Jisung's thighs.

"I- I am...How can I say that" He chuckled embarrasingly as he gulped "I'm scared of... you know... Not lasting too long" He admitted awkwardly, and heard the little chuckle Minho did.