Chapter 11

When some staff brought Jisung his stuff, he took his sweet time making his new room a little more homey. He also had the possibility to get his computer back, after his whole information had been under Jeongin's hands.

He organized his room with a desk full of his computer and folders concerning his next victims. He had a whole shelf with material, from guns to knives.

He also tidied up his whole clothes, feeling suddenly depressed when most of them were black. He needed more brightful pieces.

He also left his hood in a special box, knowing he wouldn't use it this quickly.

After that hard work, he stirred his back, hating how stiff he was feeling from everything. From the fact that he literally got knocked out, that he slept on a chair with his arms and legs tied, and from the whole stress.

He remembered the training rooms, and decided to go take a look. Maybe he could use it a little.

He spent a few minutes trying to find the rooms, the mansion was a bit too big for him to orient himself correctly.

Until he got in front of a room, where Changbin and Minho were already training.

After a few seconds of inner reflection and hesitation, he went in. Maybe he could try to bond with the two who stayed suspicious of him ? Bad idea, right?

Changbin was working out on his arms, as he was using weights that Jisung wouldn't dream of touching. Minho was working out on his legs, and Jisung knew he could get hurt fatally with a simple kick of his leg.

The second he passed through the door, the two men's heads turned to him, and their faces turned a bit bitter. Minho stood up, ready to leave, but got held back by Changbin who grabbed his t-shirt and pulled him back. Minho groaned in defeat, getting back to his leg workout.

Jisung hesitantly sat down in a shoulder workout, as he decided to ignore their intense glares. He felt uncomfortable as fuck, but what should he do? Tell them to stop looking at him? Yeah no, he still has some years to live.

He used the machine, putting some heavy weight for his shoulders as he felt confident in that part, and continued doing so unbothered, until he felt Changbin's gaze insisting on him.

He turned to look at him, as Changbin had even stopped working out.

"Is there a problem?" Jisung asked curiously, wondering what had happened.

"Not really, I'm just surprised you can lift so much" Changbin responded honestly, and Jisung felt his ego raise a bit.

"I'm pretty muscular" Jisung said cockily, as he showed off his biceps.

"Never would I have guessed" Minho joined the conversation, trying to fake being unbothered "You seem tiny" He added, not too loud but enough for Jisung to feel weirded out.

"Oh... yeah" Jisung responded embarrassed "I have a small morphology, I guess" He added, not really knowing how to continue the conversation.

"Mmh" Minho simply hummed, standing up and putting his box gloves on as he kept with his workout.

"Tell me Han" Changbin grabbed his attention "Wanna fight with me?" He asked, and Jisung widened his eyes

"Huh... What?"

"For training, obvi. Minho doesn't like fighting with me" He responded, somehow softly.

"Okay..." He said, unsure of it.

He followed Changbin as the latter gave him box gloves, and he wore cushions on his hands.

"Just punch them, follow a pattern" Changbin instructed as he showed the cushions in front of him, waiting for Jisung to punch them.