Chapter 6

Jisung ran home, desperately.

He checked a few times behind him, making sure no one was following him, and mostly not the guy he had just seen, but everything was cleared.

It was the second time he crossed this guy's path, and it started taunting him. He knew him even before the fight, he had seen him somewhere, he knows it, but he can't point it out.

Aside from that fact, he somehow felt glad that he hadn't killed him. His aim was great, it didn't hurt him that much. Nonetheless, he started worrying about the possible fact of him being on his list. He must be, right? If not, he wouldn't have known about him from somewhere, right?

Arriving at the wreck he called his apartment, he entered and immediately got into his computer.

He firstly started searching on his list, but no. Nothing. That man was nowhere to be seen on his kill list, and that somehow made him feel reassured. At least he wouldn't regret sparing him that other night. 

He started clicking and tapping, searching for any information he could find and he tried hard to gather his thoughts, until he felt about something.

"I know it was him..." Jisung said to himself, as he started wondering if he could find him.

"I know I've seen him somewhere before that" He muttered under his breath, still deep into his internet-search.

He opened a tab, finally following the idea that just popped up on his min. A tab about the gangs actually living in the city he is in.

"Found him" He spoke to himself again, and his eyes started suddenly widening as he read the following sentences.

_______

Lee Know

Clear face, age and real name still unknown, Lee know is known around the city for his fighting skills. He had been seen many times fighting around, most of the times with knives and daggers.

Apart from Straykids, he may be the first protector of their leader. He doesn't fear nor he abandons in front of any rivals, we have seen a lot of videos of him fighting turning around social media, and we can't deny that we actually fear him.

Learn more about Stray Kids

________

"Mmh, makes sense" Jisung muttered to himself, remembering clearly how that Lee Know had managed to cut his hand.

He knows now. He must have seen him on the news. They're popular, and he took his time to watch the news about this city before arriving there last year. That is why he had the impression of knowing him, he remembers the case of a fighter that killed one of his targets. Must be him.

Curiously, Jisung decided to click on the information. If Lee Know is a part of a gang, the fact that he had hurt him must be dangerous for him. He needed to know what kind of gang he had to deal with.

He frowned, deeply concentrated on whatever he was reading

______

Straykids are known for being the most protective and defensive gang around.

After having won a lot of money from heritage, their leader invested in a huge organization and started working as a small mafia, but not for their usual activities.

No drugs or weapons traffic, even less human trafficking. They try to work around the city to make it more liveable, from investments in schools and associations, as well as rebuilding the whole city destroyed by the mayhem, to destroying the most vile men and sickening organizations around. They are liked by the citizens, they feel at ease knowing people with that power are taking good care of them.

But as cool as it sounds, beware. They still threaten, steal and kill. And they're good at it.

________

"Fuck" Jisung said, feeling a bed of sweat rolling from his forehead "I've just made ennemies with the most respected gang there" He added, mumbling a few cusses under his breath as he threw his head backwards, whining loudly.

The fact that he comes from a gang doesn't that good to him. Even if they are actually categorized 'nice'.

From now on, he knows he has to beware when he's out. He knows he must make sure he isn't get followed. 

Or maybe they already know where he is and how he looks like? Maybe the encounter he just had with Lee Know was just a cover to follow him easier? He started panicking.

He sat on his bed and took a big breath. He shouldn't let his mind get into vision. He shouldn't let paranoia blur his goals.

He doesn't care about Lee Know, nor he cares about that Stray kids gang or something.

He has things to do, and people to kill. And whoever put themselves in front of him, he'll eliminate them. It doesn't matter.