Chapter 24

"Ready to go?" Chan asked the three boys sitting at the back of the van

"Yep" The three responded in unison, opening the door and nodding at Chan

"Do well, then" Chan said, throwing at Changbin the key Seungmin took his sweet time to prepare "Innie will deactivate the cameras in a second" He added, winking at them.

They left the car, walking altogether to the infamous apartment. They continuously checked around them, making sure that no one was following them, or watching out. They also knew that Chan and Hyunjin were backing them up, so they felt already relaxed.

Changbin opened the door easily, as they stepped in and closed behind them. They walked into the enormous living room, looking around impressed by the luxury.

"How can such a piece of shit live so well?" Changbin mumbled to himself, frowning in uncomfort.

"This world is fucked up" Jisung responded, shrugging.

"That's capitalism's fault" Minho responded, huffing.

"Hearing you, everything is capitalism's fault" Changbin responded, grinning at the latter

"Am I wrong?" Minho responded, raising an eyebrow as Jisung let out a chuckle.

They walked in the living room, inspecting as they tried to think of a strategy.

"Should we walk around the whole apartment?" Jisung asked

"No, I don't think so" Changbin answered

"We don't know if other rooms are protected, nor do we know if Jeongin deactivated all the cameras, if there are some. Let's stay there to make sure everything's okay" Minho added, making Jisung nod.

"What do we do then? Hide behind the couch and wait for him to get back so we can grab him?" Changbin asked

"Yeah, easy" Jisung said with a shrug "Let's just not jump on him immediately, we should let a few seconds, so he can enter in, and we can evaluate how many people there is"

"What if-" Minho started, but got cut off as the lights of the room suddenly shut down.

They stressed as they immediately went down, crouching as they couldn't see, and tried to evaluate the situation.

A few loud thuds were heard, and seconds after, the lights were back on, and they could see that the room had suddenly changed, and a lot.

The doors have been closed by a sheet of metal, making any exit now impossible. They looked around, and the only way out seemed to be a window that was way too high.

They looked at each other in panic, before rushing to the window, but they got interrupted.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not letting you out" A voice suddenly said, making their blood freeze as they turned to the other side of the wall.

6 men that they hadn't seen or heard getting in were circling them, guns pointing at them from every side as they froze like deers in daylights.

A seventh man stood behind them, grinning like a madman. A sight that made Jisung visibly tense.

"Well, what do we have here" The man said, chuckling dryly. "I knew I was going to trap the infamous Stray Kids, but you Jisung, you're just the 'get two for the price of one'" He said in a mocking tone.

Minho glanced at Jisung almost immediately, noticing how he was gritting his teeth.

"When he'll hear that, he'll be delighted, Jisungie" He added, now full on taunting the younger, who took an abrupt step forward, ready to cut that bitchless's face.