Chapter 32

First thing Minho did after having a huge breakfast was to have a walk around the city.

His temper was awfully short, and he couldn't deny that Jisung's sudden outburst got him mad, that is why he decided to have a walk to cool down.

He never thought he'd end up in that situation, but here he was, trying his hardest to not burst out on a person that got him mad, especially because that person was Jisung. What has he become?

A few months ago, he would have yelled at him and given him a cold shoulder for that, but now, he wanted to relativize it. Damn.

He thought it through, and tried hard to put himself in Jisung's place.

Jisung was a strong person, but he had some sort of vulnerability, and even if Minho didn't want to define him by what happened to him before, he knew that Jisung could be scared of others.

Now that he thought of it, he realizes that it made his ego hurt more than anything else. He was just deceived of being perceived as such by that person. Especially when what that person thought of him was so important.

He sighed as he entered the mansion, finally getting back.

He didn't really wanted to have a talk with Jisung right now, he thought that maybe he should go after him the day after, just to make sure he won't say things he wouldn't think.

But his prayers weren't answered.

Jisung bolted in his room as soon as Minho's crossed it.

"I'm so sorry" Jisung immediately blurted out, pouting slightly

"I heard it the first time" Minho only responded, wanting to hit himself for sounding so cold

"I really freaked out and thought I was thinking rationally, i'm truly sorry" Jisung apologized again, as he stepped forward, testing the waters.

"Alright" Minho only responded with a nod, still not in the mood for a conversation

"Please Minho, don't be mad at me. I'm so sorry" Jisung pleaded as he approached him more

"It's okay..." He responded as he sat down on his bed and rolled his eyes "I'm not that mad"

"You look mad" He pointed out

"I'm just... hurt? I just wanted to help you and then I wake up with you two yelling nonsense at me" Minho explained with a shrug

"I was scared... i'm so sorry" Jisung said as he looked at his own feet in shame.

"Come here" Minho said as he patted his bed, signaling to sit just beside him "I guess I can understand the context and why you would think of that scenario. It's alright, I'm not mad" He continued as Jisung waddled to him, sitting down and hesitantly looking at him.

"I'm sorry I hurt you" He apologized again, his pout still very visible, and Minho was tired of seing him like that.

"It's okay... I guess I'm sorry I made you freak out so much. You shouldn't be scared of any of us in this household Han" Minho said as he confidently brought a hand to his head to brush his hair out of his face

"Thanks" Jisung mumbled, looking at his feet as he frowned

"What's with the scowl?" Minho asked, analyzing his expression

"Can you stop calling me Han..?" Jisung asked shyly, not daring to look up at him.

"Okay" He simply answered

"Thanks" Jisung smiled to himself "I like it when you call me by my name"

Minho got a bit surprised, that sounded wrong in his touch deprived mind.

"Okay, Jisung" He said with a smile

"Thanks" Jisung repeated.

They sat in silence for a moment, until Jisung whined out of nowhere, head falling on his hands.

"I'm sorry you had to take care of me" He whined again "Now that I think of it, it's kinda embarrassing"

"That was quite handful" Minho responded as he chuckled

"Did I really puked on myself?" He asked in shock

"Literally" He said, smiling when Jisung leant back and fell on his bed out of shame "And you ruined my crocs"

"God, really? I'm so sorry" Jisung added as he hid his face "It's so gross"

"It is" Minho responded, and got a glare from the other

"You're not helping" Jisung responded, faking annoyment, only making Minho chuckle.

Minho laid down beside him, both of them staying silent for a moment as they watched the ceiling as if it was interesting.

"I would never Jisung" Minho said, out of nowhere

"Huh?" Jisung turned to him confusedly

"Consent is as important to me as anyone else in here. Never would I want to hurt you like that" Minho softly said, eyes still fixated on the ceiling.

"I know... I guess I was just really scared... But I trust you" Jisung smiled sincerely.

"To be honest, I think that you have all the right to be scared. People in this world are fucked up, and you have all the rights to not trust anyone on that point. But I would have preferred if you asked me directly" Minho explained, making the latter nod in understandment.

"You're right..." Jisung said with a sigh "I freaked out so much... I was so disappointed... You know, I felt like we had some... connection... and I thought that you ruined it completely..." Jisung said, suddenly not really filtering his thoughts. That sentence made Minho turn his head to him abruptly.

"Connection?" He asked, face neutral but his mind was on a blur.

"Nevermind" Jisung said as he subtly blushed, turning his face away from the other

"Don't you want to tell me now?" Minho asked, a teasing smile appearing on his lips.

"No"

"Well... alright"

Minho turned back to the ceiling, contemplating for a moment if he should say what he was thinking of, until he decided to.

"And if we did have sex... consentfully of course... I would have make sure you wouldn't walk the day after"

"WHAT?"