✮XXXI✮

꧁Happy Times Are Gone꧂

⪻No One POV⪼

Every second seemed to take a year to pass to Katsuki. It took him days to even come out of his room. When he did his cheeks were tear stained and his eyes were bloodshot. He looked exhausted and he was. It broke him even more when Kira and Izumi ran up to him and hugged him sobbing. He almost started crying as he hugged them back.

Mina was watching the whole scene and almost started crying when Katsuki hugged them tightly and looked like he was about to cry. It really broke her heart. After a months or two the small family got better and they were still effected they now we're functioning like normal.

Everything was going smoothly until one day in October something funny happened with Katsuki's mark.

↜October 19th↝

⪻No One POV⪼

It had been a good day so far nothing much had happened and everyone was happy. They were all sitting in the dining hall eating dinner when Katsuki's mate mark suddenly glowed red. Everyone looked at it confused even Katsuki. Inko looked at it in horror. Mistuki looked over at Inko. "Inko why do you look horrified?" Mistuki asked now very concerned.

Everyone was staring at Inko now. "Inko what does red mean?" Mistuki asked starting to get desperate. "R-red means Izuku went r-rogue." Inko said stuttering for the first time in years. Mistuki let out a sigh of relief. "That's not that bad." She said relieved.

"Inko are you alright?" Masaru asked seeing how pale Izko had turned. "I-Izuku...he's gone rogue once before." Inko started. Everyone was now focused on Inko wondering why she was so pale and telling this story. "He was ten at the time. He must of gone rogue in his sleep. I had checked on him and he kept transforming back and form from his human form to his largest wolf form." Inko said.

"I thought you said he had gone rogue?" Mistuki asked confused. "He had that's what so scary, his human form is just as powerful as his largest wolf form. I had thought something was wrong so I called the doctor. She arrived and went into the room. I had been standing a little ways away. She woke him up and he sat up and stared at her for a good minute." Inko stopped to take a deep breath.

"He then transformed and lunged at her. He ripped her head off instantly. He then looked over to me. I ran out of the room locking it. Seconds after I got out of the room I heard a huge thud against the door. He destroyed his entire room. He was so close to killing me that day. That was 14 years ago I can't image the amount of raw power he has now." Inko finished. "The scariest part is when Izuku woke up later he didn't remember anything." Inko said after a minute of silence.

"I hope he isn't near anyone then." Mistuki said quietly but with the large silence everyone heard it. No one spoke after that. They are the rest of dinner in utter silence.

It was finally dark and Katsuki took Kira and Izumi to their bedroom. He let them change and then tucked them in. He kissed goodnight before blowing out the candles and leaving.

⪻Izumi's POV⪼

After Dad kissed me and Kira goodnight I curled up in my blanket and wrapped my arms around myself. I closed my eyes and just waited for sleep to over take me. I was just starting to doze off when I started to hear sobs. I sat up rubbing my eyes. I looked over and Kira was sitting up hugging her knees sobbing.

I slowly got up. I walked over and sat down. I moved over to her and hugged her. She immediately hugged me back. "Kira what's wrong?" I asked gently just like Mama does when one of us is crying. "I just *hiccup* want Mama." She sobbed into my shoulder. "I know Kir." I said understandingly. ((Pronounced Keer:) Holy shit, just looked up the name Kira. It means princess, ruler, mistress, welp that fits her perfectly. Foreshadowing book 2 here:))

I then softly started playing with her hair. After awhile Kira stopped crying. She then looked up at me. "Zu can you braid my hair?" She asked quietly. "Sure Kir do you want a ton of little ones?" I asked. She nodded. "Alright I will grab the hair ties can you grab your brush?" I asked. She nodded as I got up. When I came back out into the room Kira had set up two chairs the one in the front had no back. She was dragging a small table over as I walked out. She stopped when it was next to the chairs. She then grabbed a brush, comb, cup of water, a claw clip and snacks and set then down on the table.

I walked over and set down the small hair ties. I lit up a couple candles and then sat down. Kira sat down in front of me. I started sectioning off her hair and put the top part up with the wooden claw clip. I brushed through the small section if hair and then took the comb through it. I then sectioned it up even more and started braiding.

"Are we staying up all night Kir?" I asked with a smirk. "I don't know. I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight." She said uncertainty. "Well that's okay we will just make it fun." I responded happily trying to lighten up the mood a little bit. "You're really good at hair Zu, how come you cut you're hair so short?" Kira asked. "I looked bad with long hair Kir, I want to cut my hair even shorter but I don't think dad will let me or he will but he won't like it." I told her.

"Zu dad loves you and I'm pretty sure you would look amazing with even shorter hair, I'm sure dad would let you and he would love it." Kira said trying to reassure me. "Kir I want to go shorter than Dad." I told her quietly. She gasped. "Zu you would look amazing with an undercut!" Kira said excitedly. "You think so?" I asked. "Yeah. It would go perfectly with your style and if you don't like it hair always grows back." She said.

I thought about and it did sound like it would look good on me. "It does sound good it also sounds so much more comfortable than this." I told her. "You're hair is uncomfortable?" Kira asked. "Yeah, the weight of it makes it less curly then it actually is but it still clings to my face and neck and it's really itchy constantly." I told her truthfully. "Zu you should ask aunt Mina or Uncle Eijiro to take you to cut it then. You know Mina would love to and I'm sure Uncle Eijiro would take you." She told me. "I'll think about it." I sad softly.

↤End↦

✦1205 words✦

♥Question♥
♥Did you enjoy the little sister sister bonding part?♥

Bye