✮XXIV✮

꧁A Night Of Love꧂

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️

⪻Katsuki's POV⪼

I woke up with Izuku in my arms everything felt right again. I kissed him on the forehead. He shifted slightly and his eyes opened. He yawned. "Morning Kacchan." He mumbled. "Good morning baby." I said softly. He shifted and curled up closer to me. I softly started to rub his back. "Kacchan I haven't gone into heat since I left. I haven't been able to." He said quietly.

"You can go into heat whenever you need to okay." I told him. He nodded. "Kacchan I... I want to do it with you." He said quietly. "Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded. "My heat is going to be really bad. I trust you to not hurt me." He said while hugging me. "Alright I promise not to hurt you." I said quietly.

I then tilted his chin up. I then kissed him. He immediately kissed back. After a little bit I pulled away. I then sat up pulling Izuku up with me. He then hugged me tightly burying his nose in my scent gland. I could hear his quiet sobs. I hugged him tightly. "I missed you Kacchan." Izuku got between sobs.

"I missed you too."I said leaning my head against his. After almost an hour I heard a knock on the door. I picked up Izuku and stood up. I walked over to the door and opened it. I could already smell the preheat pheromones coming off of Izuku. There was Denki. "Izuku!" He yelled. I set Izuku down and Denki immediately hugged him. "Hey Denki." He said quietly.

"Izuku guess what!" Denki said excitedly. "What?" Izuku asked. "I'm pregnant!" He said happily. "Oh my gosh! How long?" Izuku asked. "Two months now!" Denki said happily. "That's amazing Denki." Izuku said softly. He then pulled away from Denki. His preheat pheromones already a lot thicker.

"Denki can you tell my mom that Izuku is going into heat?" I asked. "Oh I didn't realize Izuku was about to go into heat. I will. Bye now!" He said before closing the door and walking away. I picked up Izuku again and went back over to the bed. "Baby are my pheromones making your heat come faster?" I asked. Usually it took at least 12 hours after he started releasing preheat pheromones for his heat to come but if looked almost like he was just about in heat.

He nodded. I gently laid him down and pulled him into my chest. "Why don't you just sleep for now." I said gently. He looked extremely tired. He nodded into my chest before wrapping his arms around me. After a little while I could tell he was asleep. A little while passed and I slowly fell asleep.

I woke up and couple hours to Izuku licking my scent gland. "What are you doing?" I asked holding his hips and sitting up. "A-alpha!" He cried out. "Yes baby I'm here." I told him. He then leaned his head back on my shoulder and started licking my scent gland again. "Baby stop that." I said softly pulling him away. "But I want alpha's scent!" He whined. I sighed. I slowly started releasing loving pheromones.

╔Smut Starts Here╗
Skip To The Next Chapter If You Don't Want To Read

He smiled and hugged me. "Alpha." He purred. After a little bit his grip on me tightened and he started grinding on me. I groaned. "Izuku stop that." I said grabbing his hips. "B-but I want alpha!" He cried out. "I know baby. I know." I said softly. He whined and tried to move his hips again. He couldn't though because I was holding his hips still.

He whined even more. "I-it hurts!" He whimpered. I just pulled him closer to me. "Alpha help?" He asked curling into a ball on my lap. "Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded his head quickly. "Alright." I said quietly. I then pulled him in and kissed him. He immediately kissed back. I pulled him closer as I started drifting down his neck.

I got to the neckline of his shirt and stopped. He pulled away and quickly pulled off his shirt. I then slowly started kissing down his chest. I stopped at his nipple and took it into my mouth. I started playing with it with my tongue while I messed with the other with my hand. I could hear the moans pouring out of Izuku's mouth.

After a little bit I switched to the other nipple. His moans were intoxicating. Heat pheromones poured out of him. I was slowly getting harder. After a little bit I stopped and laid him down. I slowly started kissing lower and lower down. I stopped at the waistline of his skirt and looked up at him. He face showed one of pleasure. I gently pulled off the skirt.

I could see his small bulge through his panties. I moved down and started kissing the inside of his thighs. His panties were slowly getting wetter and wetter with his slick. His slick smell was so strong and my nose was so close to it. He then started shifting around. I gently grabbed the waistband on his panties and looked up at him.

He didn't look uncomfortable at all so I gently pulled them off. His hole was dripping with slick. I gently took my finger and started rubbing up and down. He started moaning at the feeling. I then stopped and he whined. "Patience Izuku." I said gently. I then bent my head down and took his length into my mouth. I slowly started bobbing up and down.

His moans filled the room. "C-c-cumming!" He yelled as he shoot his load into my mouth. I swallowed it and then pulled off. I licked off his tip and then went down and put my lips against his southern lips. I stuck out my tongue and started licking up and down. His moans just got louder.

I started licking up his slick. It tasted amazing. I gently grabbed his hips as I circled my tongue around his hole. I then gently poked my tongue in his hole. He gave out a loud moan as I pushed my tongue in farther. His insides were squeezing around my tongue. I gently twirled my tongue around.

I then stopped and pulled away. He gave me a loud whine. "I-I want a-alpha!" He cried out. I then sat up and pulled him onto my lap. I kept my hand underneath his ass though. He clung onto me and I started rubbing with my finger. I then gently pushed my finger into his hole. He gave out a small whine. I waited a little bit before I started moving my finger around.

I curled it and slowly pushed it in and out of him. After a little bit I pushed another finger in. Moans erupted from his mouth as I started scissoring my fingers and curling them up. I waited a little bit before pushing in a third finger. He whined slightly at the intrusion but after a little bit stopped. I then started stretching him out.

After a couple 5 minutes I stopped and pulled my fingers out. I licked off my now slick covered fingers. He whined at the loss. "Be patient." I said softly. I made quick work of pulling of my shirt and pants. I then pulled of my underwear and then held Izuku up. I kissed him gently as I pushed just the tip in. After a little bit I slowly started pushing in him farther.

He gave out a small cry so I stopped. After a little bit he started to softly push himself onto me. I just let him do it at his pace. After a while I was finally all the way in. I stopped and let him adjust. After a little bit I slowly started to pull out and push back in. After a little while Izuku gave out a whine. "Alpha faster!" He cried out. I slowly started thrusting faster. Moans and cries of pleasure soon filled the room as I was now going as fast as I could.

He had already cam a couple times. I then felt mine coming. "Izuku I'm close." I told him. He just let out some more moans. Within a couple minutes I stopped and cam in him. My knot slowly inflated. He then hugged me. I hugged him back kissing his shoulder.

I slowly laid down holding Izuku. A couple tears ran down his face as my knot fully inflated. His insides squeezing around me. I held him and after a little while he fell asleep. It took almost two hours before my knot deflated and I pulled out. He whined in his sleep but just moved closer to me. I hugged him back and was soon asleep.

↤End↦

✦1504 words✦

♥Question♥
♥Katsuki knotted Izuku. Do you think Izuku is going to get pregnant or not?♥

Bye