✮XIII✮

꧁A Sweet Lullaby꧂

⪻No One POV⪼

Two months have passed and the babies are now 3 months old. As time passed it got easier to care for them as they got used to it and the babies were getting older. The babies were still smaller than a normal 3 month old but they were catching up now. Katsuki finally decided to give a courting gift. He took one of his shirts and scented it thoroughly. He then put it in a box and set in Izuku's room next to Kira's crib when Izuku was in the kitchen.

Izuku would now let the babies stay alone with Katsuki the only rule was Katsuki had to be awake. At the time Kira was in her crib but Izuku had Izumi. Katsuki picked up the small baby and looked at her. Kira and Izumi had just started growing hair. Kira's hair was coming in black while Izumi's was coming in green.

Katsuki thought both girls looked adorable with their tiny tufts of hair. He gently moved her so she leaning up against his chest. He then left the room and started towards the kitchen. He got there and opened the door. He saw Izuku sitting there holding Izumi while talking with Denki.

Katsuki wasn't sure why but for some reason the two male omegas got along really well. Katsuki hadn't made his presence known quite yet but he watched as Izuku very gently handed Denki Izumi. Denki took her and very gently held her. He smiled at the sleeping baby in his arms. "Izuku she is beautiful." Denki said softly.

Izuku just nodded. When he first handed Denki Izumi he looked unsure of Denki but now he was smiling. All of a sudden Kira started making baby noises alerting the two of Katsuki's presence. Katsuki walked over and sat down next to Izuku. "Hey Kacchan." Izuku said. Katsuki then handed Kira over to Izuku.

Izuku took her and softly started bouncing her up and down. The baby then started smiling while making more baby noises. Katsuki smiled at the sight. Izuku was smiling at his smiling baby girl. Izuku then stopped and gently started scenting Kira. After a little bit Kira was curled up in her dams arms.

Izumi was still asleep in Denki's arms and Katsuki was smiling at the sight. Izuku then closed his eyes and started to softly hum. Both Denki and Katsuki stared at him. Both babies in their sleep started to smile and Izumi awoke and started to move around. Izuku held out his arms and took Izumi back into his arms.

And just like that both babies curled up in their dams arms and fell asleep. Izuku continued to him even after the babies fell asleep. "He finished and softly kissed each girl on the forehead. "I love you Kira. I love you Izumi. " He whispered to each girl. Izuku then closed his eyes and he just sat there. Denki stared at Izuku in awe and Katsuki stared at Izuku in love. He loved the way Izuku handled his daughters and how much he cared for them.

Izuku didn't care that they were a product of rape he loved them all the same. Denki quietly got up and left the room. Izuku gently laid his head down on Katsuki's shoulder. "Kacchan." Izuku said quietly. "Yeah?" Katsuki asked. "I love you." Izuku said quietly. He then turned his head to bury his nose in Katsuki's scent gland. Over the past couple months Izuku had realized that he had caught feelings for Katsuki.

His scent became addictive to Izuku and he loved cuddling and spending time with him. After Izuku said those words Katsuki froze. "I... I love you too." Katsuki said after a little bit. He slowly started releasing loving pheromones and Izuku started purring softly. Katsuki then turned his head and kissed Izuku on the forehead.

Izuku purred at the feeling. Izuku then slowly stood up. He started walking towards the door way. Half way there he looked back at Katsuki. "I want to set the girls down so then we can cuddle." Izuku said quietly. Katsuki looked a lot happier and quickly got up and followed behind Izuku.

They got back to Izuku's room and Izuku gently set the girls down in their cribs. He then went over to the bed. Katsuki followed him. Katsuki sat down and gently pulled Izuku into his lap. Izuku buried his face into Katsuki's chest and Katsuki slowly started softly rubbing his back. Izuku was purring like crazy. Suddenly Izuku stopped and looked up at Katsuki. He then wrapped his arms around Katsuki's neck and gently pulled him in for a kiss.

The kiss was gentle, calm and passionate. After Izuku pulled away for air he put his head on Katsuki's shoulder and began to scent him. Katsuki's alpha loved it. He slowly started scenting his back. Izuku purred at the strong scent of the alpha he hoped one day would be his mate. After almost an hour Izuku fell asleep in Katsuki's lap. He was curled up and was slowly releasing loving pheromones in his sleep.

Katsuki loved it and very gently laid Izuku down. He then laid beside him pulling Izuku to him. He slowly released loving pheromones and within a couple minutes he was asleep also. A couple hours ha passed and both the babies and the new couple were still sound asleep.

Inko had wanted to talk to Izuku about something so she went to his room. She knocked but got no answer. She slowly checked the door and it was unlocked so she carefully opened the door. The sight she was met with made her heart melt. Izuku could smell the loving pheromones coming out of the alpha and omega.

She quietly closed the door and then ran off to find Mistuki. She found her and immediately grabbed her wrist. "Mistuki you need to see this." Inko said as she pulled Mistuki towards Ixuku's room. They got there and Inko gently opened the door. Mistuki gasped slightly when she saw them. Her hot headed alpha son was curled up with Inko sweet gentle omega son. The sight was beautiful and neither of the mothers could take their eyes away.

↤End↦

✦1055 words✦

♥Question♥
♥How did you like the fluff?♥

Bye