✮V✮

꧁A Pregnant Omega꧂

⪻Katsuki's POV⪼

He is pregnant that's why he is acting like this. "Calm down neither of us are going to do anything to harm you or your baby." I said. The omega immediately calmed down.

He collapsed to the ground and started sobbing. "W-wait you're pregnant!" Ei exclaimed. He went to run over to the omega but I stopped him. I walked over and crouched down. "I'm not going to hurt you or your baby." I reassured before hugging him. I started releasing calming pheromones.

I sniffed closer and I could tell he was releasing distressed pheromones. I sat down and pulled him into my lap. He curled up into my chest and clung to me. "Can I touch your stomach? I promise I only want to rub it. It will make it feel better." I asked. He looked skeptical but nodded.

I slowly put my hand on his stomach and slowly started rubbing it. After a little bit he started purring. He eventually fell asleep in my arms. "Ei he's probably been out here for months and was in a toxic relationship before that. He needs affection." I said softly.

I softly nudged the omega. He awoke and looked at me. "We are going to take you to our kingdom. No one there is going to hurt you or your baby and if they do I will kill them. That being said is their anything you want to take with you?" I asked.

"My bow and my brown leather book that's in my hut." He said quietly. "Alright Ei can you grab them?" I asked. Ei went in the hut and came out with a book and picked up his bow and satchel of arrows.

"Come on let's go." I said to him. The omega was asleep in my arms again. We slowly made our way back to the castle. We got their after a couple hours. I opened the back gate and went in. We entered the castle and I called out to my mother. "Mom!" I yelled. She came down the stairs and froze when she saw me. "Katsuki who is that?" She asked. "I'm not sure what his name is but he's a pregnant omega and we found him out in the middle of the woods."

She gasped. "Katsuki let me see him." She demanded. "Wait a minute." I said. I then nudged the omega. Within seconds he was wide awake and taking in his surroundings. "This is my mom, she isn't going to hurt you or your baby." I said. He slowly walked over to her and sniffed her. He then lunged at her and hugged her.

"It's that bad?" My mom mouthed. I nodded pointing to my cheek and then motioning to Ei. Ei uncovered his chest. "Eijiro get to Recovery Girl." My mom said. Ei was about to walk away when the omega pulled away from my mom and walked over to him. "I'm sorry for hurting you." He said quietly. Ei nodded and walked away to get to Recovery Girl.

He then walked back over to my mom hugging her again. "Sweetie you're pregnant correct?" My mom asked. The omega just nodded. "We should go to Recovery Girl, she is a super sweet old lady that can check to make sure you're baby is healthy." My mom said quietly.

The omega zoned out for a second before looking back at my mom. "They are perfectly fine." He said confidently. "Sweetie you don't know that. We should go to make sure." My mom said softly. "No!" He snapped before pulling away. "My babies are perfectly healthy!" He snarled. My mom went to take a step forward but he growled.

I started releasing calming pheromones and he immediately ran to me and hugged me. I hugged back and he relaxed slightly. "Shh shh it's okay. Did you say babies?" I asked. He nodded. "I'm having twins." He said quietly. My mom went to rub his back but he snapped and growled at her.

I could feel the omega tense in my arms. He was scared. I glared at my mom. "Mom take three steps backwards." I told her. She did and the omega relaxed. "I'll be back." My mom said before walking away. All of a sudden the omega burst out of my arms and ran out the hallway. I ran after him and saw him throw himself at Auntie.

Auntie is my mom's best friend who came here about siz months ago. I was about to pull him off of her when I saw him crying. "M-mama." I heard him sob. "Shh baby Mama's here." I heard her tell him. They both were crying. The omega was clinging to her and Auntie was hugging him back.

"M-mama I'm having twins." The omega said quietly. "Oh my gosh Izuku that's amazing!" Auntie yelled. So his name is Izuku. My mom then came over. "What happened here?" She asked concerned. "Mistuki this is my son, Izuku Midoryia." Auntie said.

"Oh my gosh!" My mom exclaimed. "Did Katsuki tell you that he and Eijiro found him in the middle of the forest and that's he pregnant?" My mom asked. "No, well I knew he was pregnant but I didn't know he was in the forest." Auntie said.

"Izuku I told you I was going to the Ruby Kingdom why didn't you come?" Auntie asked Izuku. "Mama Shoto wanted me to kill them so I attacked him and ran. I got lost in the forest so I ended up staying there." Izuku spoke. "That bastard." Auntie mumbled. She then kissed Izuku on the forehead. "I'm glad you're safe baby." She told Izuku.

Izuku just snuggled into her more. Auntie started releasing calming pheromones. Izuku then started purring. Auntie started stroking his hair. He just purred louder. I looked at him and smiled. I could tell I had fallen in love with this omega.

↤End↦

✦1010 words✦

♥Question♥
♥What do you think will happen after Izuku gives birth to his twins?♥

Bye