✮XXV✮

꧁A Mother Daughter Day꧂

⪻No One POV⪼

Izuku's heat was finally over and he woke up in Katsuki's arms. He yawned as he got up. He got up and went into his closest. He changed into a a white shirt that had colorful flowers all over it. He then put on a flower skirt. The skirt was a light green with the same flowers all over it.

Izuku then did his hair up into a complex bun. He then slipped on a pair of white flats and walked out of the closest. He walked over to the still sleeping Katsuki and kissed him on the forehead. He then walked out of the room. He then made his way to the girls room. He knocked and Kira opened the door.

She looked up at him and immediately hugged his legs. "Good morning sweetie." He said picking her up. She just snuggled into him. He smiled and walked into the room. "Kira! Help!" Izumi shouted from the closest. Izuku then set Kira down and she ran into the closest. Izuku walked in and he started laughing lightly. "Mama stop laughing it's not funny." Izumi said pouting.

"Sorry sweetie. Here let me help you." Izuku said going over to Izumi. He then lifted the shirt Izumi had gotten stuck in off of her head. Izuku then helped her get into the shirt correctly "Thank you Mama." Izumi said hugging Izuku. "You're welcome sweetie. Now what are you going to wear as a bottom?" Izuku asked. Izumi then ran off to get some bottoms. Kira then came over to Izuku.

"Mama can you pick out my outfit?" She asked. "Sure sweetie what do you like to wear?" Izuku asked. "I like dresses, skirts and rompers." She told Izuku. "Alright let's go see what we've got." Izuku said leading Kira into the section with all the clothes. Izuku then started looking through the clothes. It took a little bit but finally Izuku picked out a light pink dress with white daisies all over it. He helped Kira into it.

Kira then twirled around. Izuku then grabbed a silver sash and tied it around her waist tying it into a bow behind her. Kira then threw her arms around Izuku. Izumi then ran out of the changing area. "Mama look I'm a pirate!" She yelled. Izumi had on the white shirt Izuku had helped her in. She then had on a pair of navy blue leggings and a brown belt. She then had on knee high folded over boots. She was then holding a red bandanna.

"Mama can you put this in my hair?" She asked walking over to Izuku. "Sure thing my little pirate." Izuku said kissing her on the cheek. She smiled and handed the red bandanna to Izuku. Izuku put her hair up in it. He put most of it up behind the bandanna put let two strands on the side of her face stay. He then braided them. "How does that look?" Izuku asked as he stepped away from in front of the mirror.

She gasped. "Mama I love it! I look even more like a pirate!"She exclaimed happily. She then hugged Izuku. "I'm glad you like it sweetie." Izuku said with a smile. She then got up and started running around. "Kira do you want me to do your hair?" Izuku asked. Kira nodded. "Alright." Izuku said as she sat down. "Now what does my little princess want done with her hair?" He asked as he brushed her hair.

"Can I have a braid?" She asked. "Sure thing sweetie." Izuku said as he started. Izuku finished 20 minutes later. It was a beautiful braid and Izuku had purposely left out a couple strands here and there. He used different oils to curl them and keep them curly. "Mama I look so pretty." Kira said as she hugged Izuku. "You look like a real princess sweetie." Izuku said as he hugged her back.

"Mama! Mama! Mama!" Izumi said excitedly as Izuku walked out of the closet. "What's up honey?" Izuku asked her. "Mama I need a sword!" She said determined. "Alright let's go get you a sword." Izuku said as they walked out of the girls bedroom. They walked down to the training room and Izuku grabbed one of the wooded swords. He quickly checked it to make sure it wasn't sharp enough to cut Izumi and then he handed it to her.

Izumi slipped it into the belt and smiled. "Mama can I have a sword too?" Kira asked. "Sure thing sweetie." Izuku said grabbing another wooden sword and checking it. He then handed it to Kira. She slipped it into the sash and Izuku smiled. They both looked amazing and the sword complimented both of them. Kira was smiling softly while Izumi was beaming.

"Mama can we go to the village I want you to meet my friends?" Izumi asked. "Sure honey. Kira do you want to go too?" He asked Kira. Kira nodded. "I like watching you play with your friends and their a really nice flower field near the edge of the school yard." Kira explained. "Okay." Izumi told her.

"Alright girls how about we go get breakfast and then we go see your friends." Izuku suggested. They both nodded. Izumi went over to Izuku. "Mama can you carry me?" She asked. "Sure honey." He said picking her up. She hugged him and Izuku grabbed Kira's hand. Izuku then started walking towards the dining hall. He got there and there he saw Katsuki sitting down eating.

Izumi started squirming around so he set her down. She then ran over to Katsuki and started jumping up and down. "Dad! Dad! Look I'm a pirate!" Izumi yelled as she pulled out her sword. Katsuki looked at her and smiled. "Yes you are my little pirate." He said as he stood up and picked her up. Katsuki then looked over at Izuku and smiled.

↤End↦

✦1019 words✦

♥Question♥
♥For my female readers. Are you more of a girly girl like Kira or more of a tomboy like Izumi?♥

Bye