✮XIV✮

꧁Mating Time꧂

⪻No One POV⪼

For the first year after birth an omega will not go into heat as to be able to properly care for their child. After that though omegas will start going into heat again. The babies are now 1 year old and can both walk. Both of their first words were Mama. When they said it Izuku had started crying hugging the toddlers.

It had been two weeks since Kira and Izumi turned 1 and Izuku finally decided he was ready to go into heat. Izuku hadn't gone into heat for almost two years and he was beyond nervous especially since he was now dating Katsuki. The entire day Izuku was letting out preheat pheromones. Izuku went into heat that night.

He curled up closer to Katsuki in his sleep. His body was slowly heating up and his scent getting thicker and thicker. Katsuki woke up and froze. He slowly got up and went over to the girls. He picked them up and exited the room. He then went to go to Inko's room. He knocked and within a couple minutes the door was opened. Inko looked at him.

"Izuku went into heat." Katsuki said handing over the girls. "Alright just Katsuki don't do anything without his consent. He's been raped more than once and you don't want to break the trust he has with you." Inko said softly. "I know I won't." Katsuki said before leaving.

Katsuki slowly walked back to Izuku's room trying to mentally prepare himself. He opened the door and immediately Izuku's pheromones engulfed him. He stepped into the room and slowly closed the door. Katsuki walked over to the bed and sat down. Izuku groaned and slowly opened his eyes.

He looked over at Katsuki and motioned for him to come over. "Kacchan I give you permission to mark me." Izuku said once he had gotten himself situated in his lap. "What? Are you sure?" Katsuki asked. Izuku nodded. "I love you Kacchan I want to be your mate." He said curling up in Katsuki's lap.

"Okay." Katsuki said softly. "Please don't do it. I'm not ready for that no matter how much I say it hurts please don't." Izuku said burying his face in Katsuki's chest. "I won't I promise." Katsuki said gently. Katsuki then lifted Izuku's head up and connected their lips. Izuku kissed back until a wave of pain hit him and he buried his face in Katsuki's neck.

"I-it h-hurts." Izuku said starting to cry. "I know. Come here." Katsuki said pulling Izuku down so he could lay with him. After a little while they both fell asleep. Katsuki woke up to Izuku grinding on him. He sat up and grabbed Izuku's hips. "Izuku stop." He said holding Izuku still. "A-alpha help." Izuku whined.

"No." Katsuki said gently but firmly. Izuku whined. "Mate me alpha." Izuku whined out. "A-alright." Katsuki said. He first pulled Izuku into his lap and started kissing him. He very slowly started moving down to Izuku's scent gland. He softly started kissing and licking his scent gland. He then started softly sucking on it.

Izuku started moaning at the sensation. Katsuki then started softly nipping at the skin. "Are you ready?" Katsuki asked before doing anything else. Izuku quickly nodded his head. Katsuki then went back to his neck and softly bit down. Izuku moaned. He pulled Izuku closer to him before biting down harder.

Izuku gave out a cry of pain. Katsuki started rubbing Izuku's back as he bit down with his full strength and started injecting his venom. Izuku was full out crying now clinging onto Katsuki. After a little bit Katsuki pulled away and started licking the blood that was coming from the bite mark away.

Izuku had to do everything in his power to not reject the venom. He was so used to doing it that the substance felt weird and it made Izuku slightly uncomfortable. After Katsuki pulled away from his neck he immediately pulled Izuku into his arms and started comforting him. "I'm sorry." He whispered into Izuku's ear. He felt horrible for making Izuku go through this much pain.

Izuku just cuddled as close as he possibly could to Katsuki. Katsuki offered his neck but Izuku just shook his head. Katsuki looked at him confused but didn't ask about it. After an excruciating five days Izuku was finally out of heat. Izuku woke up in the morning before Katsuki.

His neck was throbbing. If an omega didn't bite that alpha that bit them it would cause them excruciating pain over time. He gently nudged Katsuki. Katsuki groaned before sitting up. "What's up?" He asked. "I'm ready to mate with you now I just want to explain some stuff first." Izuku said not making eye contact with Katsuki.

"Alright go ahead." Katsuki said gently. "I'm a feral omega." Izuku said quietly. "I thought they were extinct?" Katsuki said confused. "They are supposed to be but somehow I am one." Izuku said not looking up at Katsuki. "That doesn't change how I see you." Katsuki said gently. "I want you to know the risks before I bite you. If we don't do it correctly it could kill you." Izuku said while tears formed in his eyes.

"How will it kill me?" Katsuki asked. Izuku then let some venom come into his mouth before spitting it out in his hand. He then took the corner of the blanket and touched it to the venom. It immediately burned away. "This will be in you and if it goes wrong it will burn you from the inside... killing you." Izuku said as a couple years spilled from his eyes. He then put his hand back up to his mouth and licked away the venom.

Katsuki wiped away his tears. "Nothing will go wrong." Katsuki said gently. "You need to listen to me. You have to be releasing loving pheromones the entire time or my venom will start to burn you." Izuku warned. He wanted Katsuki to know the risks and how to do it correctly before he did anything. "Okay." Katsuki said softly. "Nothing will happen okay."

Izuku first elongated his fangs to their full length. He then looked up at Katsuki. Katsuki gasped slightly at the sight of Izuku's fangs. They were longer and sharper than his own. He took a deep breath." I'm ready." He said quietly. Izuku slowly started scenting him. Katsuki then started producing mass amounts of loving pheromones. Izuku then gently bit into Katsuki's scent gland.

So far it didn't hurt and Katsuki just kept producing mass amounts of loving pheromones. He was bracing himself though. After a little bit Izuku slowly started to bit down harder. After a little bit Katsuki was crying but he kept producing loving pheromones. After hearing Katsuki's cries Izuku just wanted to get it over with.

He quickly bit down using his full strength. A loud cry of pain came from Katsuki but the loving pheromones never stopped. Izuku made quick work of injecting his venom and pulling away. He immediately started licking away the blood and releasing tons and tons of calming and loving pheromones.

Katsuki slowly stopped crying and hugged Izuku tightly. "I'm okay now. It's okay." Katsuki said gently. He then noticed that Izuku was crying. "Hey it's okay. It's done now and I'm still alive see." Izuku looked up at him and immediately threw himself and Katsuki hugging his tightly. Katsuki just hugged back.

↤End↦

✦1270 words✦

♥Question♥
♥They are now mated what do you think is going to happen next?♥

Bye