✮IX✮

꧁A Death꧂

⪻Eijiro's POV⪼

I woke up and yawned. I got changed and walked out of my room. I was making my way to the dining hall when I saw Izuku standing in a door way frozen. I walked over and looked into the room. I screamed.

There sitting in the middle of the room was the dead body of a blond haired man. His throat was ripped out and parts of his face and body looked burned. It was horrifying. I looked over to Izuku and he was smiling. I looked at him confused.

He walked over to the body and picked him up by his exposed spine. Blood covered his hand as he picked him up into a sitting position. He then chucked the body at the wall. I heard some bones cracking as the body hit the wall and crumpled to the floor. He then turned around again.

Izuku's hand was covered in blood and he was smiling. I backed up a step. He walked past me to the door to the garden. He opened it and went in closing the door behind him. I just stared at the door. I went over to the body. The body was cold meaning he has been dead for a couple hours at least.

Before I knew it Kat was standing next to me. "Ei come on we need to go." He said leading me away from the people who were now cleaning up the body. Kat then lead me over to a chair. "Kat you don't understand I saw Izuku standing in front of the door way to that room and I walked over and then he just picked the guy up by his neck and threw him against the wall. He was smiling!" I said trying to explain what happened.

"Are you sure it was him?" Kat asked. I nodded. "I will go talk to him." Kat said before walking away. I let out a sigh.

⪻Izuku's POV⪼

When I saw his dead body I immediately knew I was the one who killed him. I wasn't surprised either. That man's name is Netio Monoma. My main bully and the first person who raped me. When I saw his dead body I couldn't help but smile. I walked over to him and grabbed his exposed neck bone. I held him up and threw him at the wall. He hit the wall and I heard a few bones crack. He collapsed to the ground. I wanted to laugh.

I turned around and walked out of the room. I smiled the whole way to the woods. Once I got there I licked of some of the blood off my hand. Just like he did his blood tasted disgusting. I wiped my hand off on the grass. I then transformed into my large wolf form and started hunting.

I finally found my prey after almost an hour of searching. A small buck. I jumped on it and knocked it to the ground. It kicked around but once I swiped my claws across it's chest stopped moving. I had cut deep enough to cut it's heart. I then started pulling the deer apart eating the meat of the animal. It was quite filling after my smaller meals yesterday. I then ripped it's antlers off and started chewing on one of them. My teeth left small marks in the strong bones.

I transformed back into my human form and started cleaning off my claws. They had gotten bloody and I hated bloody claws. It wasn't good for them and it looked disgusting once it dried. I continued chewing on the one antler and kept the other in my hand. I then started walking back towards the castle.

I got there and sat down leaning against the fence. I inhaled deeply. I love the smell of the woods. I spent hours out there. I was chewing on the antler the entire time. Deer antlers are great for wolf teeth. They help to sharpen them and make them more white. It was almost noon when I heard the gate open. I recognized the scent as the blonde or Katsuki.

I looked over. He walked over. "What did you have for breakfast." He asked. "A small buck." I said motioning to the antlers. "The antlers are good for your teeth." I said once again chewing on the antler. "Really?" He asked. I nodded.

"Try it just beware don't bite into it too hard at first." I said holding out the other antler. "He took it and stuck one of the small points in his mouth. He started chewing on it softly. "What does this do?" He asked. "It makes your teeth sharper and whiter." I told him. He just nodded.

"Did you kill that man?" He asked after a little while. I nodded. "He used to bully me and he raped me." I said quietly. He looked over at me. He shifted so he was sitting closer to me. Usually an alpha this close would make me uncomfortable but he didn't. I moved closer and let my head fall on his shoulder.

He wrapped an arm around my waist. He started softly rubbing his hand against my hip. It felt good. I started purring. He turned around to face me. I turned and got closer to him. He pulled me into his lap. I let the antler fall out of my mouth. I cuddled closer to him. He started rubbing my back. I purred louder.

After a little bit I started to doze off slightly. I was still awake but my breathing had grown heavier and my heart beat had slowed down. I felt content.

⪻Katsuki's POV⪼

I had pulled Izuku into my lap and started rubbing his back. He started purring. After a little bit I noticed that he was in Omega Space. It's a special thing that omegas can go into if they feel completely comfortable. They are still awake and still respond but their heart beat and breathing are like they are sleeping. They will purr the entire time they are in the space. I'm not sure how long I sat there with him in my lap.

↤End↦

✦1046 words✦

♥Question♥
♥Did you get the person Izuku killed correct?♥

Bye