✮II✮

꧁The Royal Ball꧂

⪻Izuku POV⪼

I was sitting sewing a small baby blanket when I heard a knock on the door. I went over to the door and opened it. I was met with a Royal Guard. He handed me a scroll. He then walked away. I closed the door and looked at the scroll. It was addressed to the Midorayia's. I broke the seal and opened it.

Dear Mrs. Midorayia,
You are new to our kingdom so I doubt you know our tradition. Our youngest son has yet to pick an omega so every year we arrange a ball for all unmarked omegas to come. It is a law that all unmarked omegas come. We have gotten word that your son is an unmarked omega. Therefore he is to come to the ball. If he is choosen you will be allowed to come live in the castle. He is to dress in his best gown and look his absolute best. He is expected to be polite and mature. If his behavior is bad he will be executed.

Sincerely, King Enji Todoroki.

I gasped. I do not want an alpha and now I have to go to this stupid ball. I started crying. I fell to the ground and started sobbing. Why was it never up to me? Why do I have to be controlled by alphas. I'm not sure how long I sat there but at one point my dam sat down next to me and held me.

I fell asleep that night to have my sleep plagued with flashbacks of all the bulling, raping, and everything else people have done to me. A week passed an the ball was tonight. My mother dressed me up in her wedding dress. It was a beautiful dress. Pale green with embroidered flowers all over it. The bodice of the dress was tight but not too tight. She did my long hair up into a complex braid. She applied a small amount of makeup and did my nails.

My dam finished and almost started crying when she looked at me

My dam finished and almost started crying when she looked at me. "You look better in this dress then I did." She said softly. I hugged her. "Mama I'm sure Papa loved you in it." My papa had died before I was born and my dam almost lost me because she became so depressed. She became a lot better after I was born though. She's a lot better now but I can tell she still misses him. I kissed her on the forehead. I was taller than her now because of the silver heels I was wearing.

My head turned to the door when I heard a knock. I sighed and hugged my dam one last time before going over to the door and opening it. Their stood a male beta. He took my hand and helped me into the carriage. He then got in the front and set off for the castle.

It took a little while to get their. We arrived and the same male opened the door and held my hand as I got down. He opened the large gold doors to the ball room. I entered and immediately felt uncomfortable. Their were tons of female omegas. I didn't see a single male omega. I was alone. I moved through the crowd and made my way over to a less crowded corner.

I relaxed into the corner. I then took in the raw beauty of the ball room. The floor was beautiful oak wood. The walls were stone with Sapphire Blue tapestries. The tapestries hung from almost the ceiling to the floor. It was beautiful but I would still much rather be at home. I hugged my stomach and kept a watchful eye the entire time.

The entire ball no one approached me. Then it was time for Prince Shoto to pick. I tried to get very last in line. There ended up being only 5 people behind me. Shoto rejected ever single omega until he got to me. His eyes gazed over me up and down multiple times. Minutes felt like hours where those horrible eyes looked me up and down. "I want him as my mate." Shoto said after a couple minutes.

My omega growled in my head. I pinched my arm. It was all I could do to stop myself from growling at him. "The wedding with be in two months. You have 24 hours to get your stuff and bring your dam here. Izuku Midoriya." King Enji spoke. I groaned in my head and walked away.

I got outside and a male beta stood in front of a carriage. He opened the door for me and offered his hand but I did not take it. We finally got back to my cottage and I ran inside and started sobbing. "Mama he c-choose m-me!" I cried out into my dams chest.

"She started crying softly. "We have 24 hours to pack our things and get to the castle." I said still crying. She hugged me tightly and wiped my tears. "Sweetie we will find a way out of this. I promise." She said softly into my ear.

"Sweetie why don't you go get changed and then lay down with me okay." My mom said. I ran off into my room pulling off my dress. Pulling out the braid and removing my makeup. I kicked off my heels and changed into a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. I then walked into my dams room. She was laying down and motioned for me to come. I went over and laid down next to her. I curled up into her chest and she started releasing calming pheromones and humming a soft tune. I fell asleep in peace that night.

The next day was hectic we were trying to pack everything as fast as we could. We managed to finish just as the carriage pulled up to take us to the castle. We got in and leaned against my dam crying. I didn't want to be this stupid alphas mate. I would hate him with every fiber in my body.

↤End↦

✦1041 words✦

♥Question♥
♥What do you think is going to happen when Izuku arrives at the castle?♥

Bye