✮III✮

꧁A Toxic Relationship꧂

⪻Izuku's POV⪼

We arrived at the castle and I immediately got a bad feeling about this. A brown haired male beta opened the carriage door and bowed. I almost snarled at him but stopped myself at the last second.

We were lead into the main room and their sat the King, Queen and the Princes and the Princesses. I bowed and saw my dam do the same thing. "What the hell are you wearing!" Shoto snapped at me. "My future wife and future mate will not dress like a commoner." He snarled. "Go change into one of the dresses the maids have." He snapped. Immediately 3 maids came to me and lead me away.

They dressed me into a yellow dress. I had to wear a corset. The maids tighten it so tight I could barely breathe. The dress had a long piece that hung off one of the shoulders. It had  embroidered flowers around the waist and the one shoulder strap.

The dress was uncomfortable and I could barely breathe

The dress was uncomfortable and I could barely breathe. The maids then put a tall pair of bright yellow heels on my feet. They went to touch my hair but I snarled at them. They could dress me in whatever they wanted but they could not touch my hair.

They then lead me back out to the main room. Shoto immediately walked up to me. "You look beautiful omega." He commented while grabbing my hips. I had to bite back a snarl. He was already getting on my nerves and it was only the first day. I was going to be stuck here the rest of my life.

He then tilted my head upwards. He ran his finger over my lips. "Such a beautiful omega. My pups are going to be beautiful." He said. That pissed me off. They were not going to be his pups if he managed to get me pregnant they would be my pups. He then kissed me. He slid his hand over my butt making me growl slightly. He used that chance to get his tongue. He tasted disgusting and I wanted nothing more than to push him off me and rip his throat out.

After a little bit he pulled away. "You taste amazing omega. I can't wait to taste your slick." He said with a smirk. He was disgusting me. I didn't respond to him. He leaned down and put his nose against my scent gland. I let out disgusted pheromones. They are sour and stink. He immediately pulled away.

He snarled at me. "If you do that again you will pay." He threatened. The only person I was worried about was my dam. They could never hurt me or my pup. I wouldn't let them. He backed away and walked back over to his father. My dam stood there. I walked over and hugged her. She hugged back. "Mama go home. I can protect myself I want you away from them. Leave the kingdom." I whispered in her ear. She gave me a short nod.

"I'm sorry King but if Izuku is going to be here I would prefer that I go home. I only came to this kingdom to keep him safe but now that I know he is going to be safe I would like to go back to my home." My dam spoke. I started to fake tears. "Mama! Please don't leave!" I cried out clinging to her. She hugged me tightly. "I'm going to the Ruby kingdom. Get out of here." She whispered in my ear. I gave her a small nod.

She then kissed me on the forehead and started to leave. "Mama!" I called. She left and I collapsed to the floor. Shoto came over and hugged me. "There there omega. I am here for you." He said while releasing calming pheromones. He smelt horrible. Like mold and rotten eggs. I had to act so I clung to him and cried.

A month passed and I was now two months pregnant. My omega warned me. "If you keep restricting your body you are going to kill your children." He told me. "Children?" I asked. "You are having twins." He said. I gasped. I needed to stop wearing these corsets or I am going to kill my children.

I decided to tell Shoto I am pregnant tomorrow considering it already late. I went to bed and could hardly sleep. I woke up that morning and got ready for the day. The maids came to dress me and I stopped them. "Get prince Shoto." I said. "Wouldn't you like us to dress you first?" The top maid asked. "No." I responded shortly.

The top maid then sent one of the younger maids to get him. He came in after a little while. "You wanted to see me omega?" He asked. "Yes, I cannot keep wearing these corsets and dresses that are restricting my body." I said. "And why is that?" He asked.

I took a deep breath. "I am pregnant and it is going to kill my children." I responded coldly. "How the hell are you pregnant we haven't even done it yet?!" He snapped. "I was raped before coming to this kingdom." I responded. "So your a slut but won't spread your legs to me!?" He screamed. "You are not allowed to stop wearing corsets. I don't care if it kills your children I actually prefer it does." He snapped. That was my last straw. I snapped and lunged at him. Venom dripped my now elongated fangs. The venom burned small holes in the floor. He screamed as I tackled him.

"I will never do something to kill my children and I will not obey a shitty alpha like you!"  I yelled in his face. I then spat venom onto his face. He screamed as it burned his face. I saw his eye turn from blue to grey. I smirked and ran transforming into my wolf form.

I was done with his shitty actions and I escaped. I was extremely fast no one even saw me. I ran to the woods. I ran deep into the woods. I collapsed into a small clearing.

↤End↦

✦1044 words✦

♥Question♥
♥What time is it for you right now?♥

Bye