✮XVII✮

꧁A Wedding To Remember꧂

⪻No One POV⪼

After two more days Kira was all better and both girls had been sleeping in the bed with Izuku and Katsuki and it had actually been helping Izuku's stress.

The day of the wedding finally arrived and Izuku was getting ready with Izumi and Kira. Beforehand Katsuki had talked to then to try and entertain Izuku with making him completely distracted. This was to keep him from getting nervous and stressed out.

The two girls were doing a pretty good job at it too. When Izuku was dressing them they kept making funny faces at each other and at the mirror. It gave Izuku quite a good laugh and both girls loved it. While he was doing Kira's hair Izumi was racing around. This helped both Izuku and Kira. It kept Kira from getting bored and helped to keep Izuku out of his thoughts.

While Izuku was doing Izumi's hair Ochaco, Mina and Denki were getting ready. Kira kept jumping around asking them all questions. She would then come back to Izumi and ask her if she had any questions and if she did she would go around and ask until she got an answer and then she would go back to Izumi and give her the answer.

Everyone except Izuku was now ready. Ochaco and Denki were playing with Izumi and Kira while Mina helped Izuku get ready. Mina put his hair up into a tight fishtail braid bug had a couple strand left out. It looked beautiful. She then did some slight makeup and then helped him get into his dress.

The dress was beautiful. It flowed out behind Izuku and the bodice fit Izuku perfectly. The lace that ran down the skirt of the dress had small diamonds along it so when it caught the sunlight it sparkled. The bodice had embroidery all along it and then the embroidery was covered in diamonds. There was a strip of embroidery with diamonds that went over one of Izuku's shoulders makingbit almost look like a strap.

When Izuku walked out of the changing room Denki gasped

When Izuku walked out of the changing room Denki gasped. Ochaco and Mina had already seen the dress because Mina helped Izuku into it and Ochaco had helped Izuku to first try it on and make adjustments to it. Denki had yet to see the dress yet. "Izuku you look beautiful." Denki complimented. Izuku blushed slightly. "Do you think Kacchan will like it?" Izuku asked.

"He is going to be head over heels for you. You have nothing to worry about." Mina reassured him. Izumi and Kira then came running up to him. "Mama you look beautiful!" They both yelled at the same time. "Why thank you. You look beautiful too." Izuku told them. Izuku bent down and kissed them both on the cheek. They both giggled and they both hugged him.

After a little but Mistuki walked in saying it was just about time to start. She lead Denki, Mina and Ochaco out of the room. Izuku then grabbed a basket of flower petals. He handed it to the girls. They both grabbed it with one hand and then looked up at Izuku. He kissed them on the cheek. The music then started and he motioned for them to go. He waited a minute or two before he stepped onto the path of flower petals and started walking towards Katsuki. A smile present on his face.

He looked over at Kira and Izumi. They had set the basket down and Kira was holding Ochaco's hand and Kira was holding Izumi's hand. Izuku got to the front and the ceremony started. After a little bit it was time for them to say their vows.

"Katsuki Bakugou you may now say your vows." Masaru said. "Izuku Midoryia, when I first saw you in that first I knew something was different about you. When I first held you in my arms I knew I had fallen in love. I stayed quiet for so long as to make sure I didn't make it seem as I was trying to force you into something. When you first said you loved me it just made me love you more. I could care less that Kira and Izumi aren't my biological daughters because I will forever love them as my own. I have loved you for years now and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I will love you forever even after death." Katsuki said. "Izuku Midoryia you may now saw your vows." Masaru spoke.

Izuku took a deep breath before starting. "Ever since I first met you I knew something was different. Unlike any other alphas I had met you made me feel safe and content. After I gave birth to Izumi and Kira I just fell in love with you even more. At one point someone had told me to kill them. When I first handed you Izumi and I saw the way you looked at her with love and care I knew you would never hurt them. The day I told you I loved you I finally knew you would never hurt me or my daughters. Everyday since then I have just fallen in love with you more. I will love even after death." Izuku said.

Masaru looked between them before speaking. "You may now kiss the bride." He said happily. Izuku smiled as Katsuki gently grabbed his hips and pulled him in for a kiss. The kiss felt like magic and neither of them wanted to pull away. Sadly the need for air made them separate. Izuku then stepped closer and leaned against Katsuki.

It was a beautiful day. The food was amazing and Katsuki and Izuku had their first dance with Kira and Izumi. They went to bed that night happy. The stress was completely gone from Izuku and Katsuki even felt a small weight on his shoulders be lifted. As night rolled around they 4 went into Izuku's and Katsuki's shared room and Katsuki helped Izuku outbof his dress before Izuku helped the girls out of theirs.

They all got changed into pajamas and they all fell asleep together that night. Kira and Izumi were sleeping hugging each other and Katsuki and Izuku laid on both of their sides the hands intertwined over the girls.

↤End↦

✦1065 words✦

♥Question♥
♥What second genders do you think Kira and Izumi are?♥

Bye