✮VIII✮

꧁A Bone To Pick꧂

⪻No One POV⪼

As soon as Izuku walked into the room all eyes were on him. "Izuku baby why did you run off!?" Inko yelled. She then hugged her son. "Where did you get that bone?" Katsuki asked. All attention was now on the bone in Izuku's mouth. Izuku chuckled awkwardly. "Um." He said.

"I kinda killed another animal." He said quietly. "Why kind of animal did you kill this time that does not look like a rabbit bone?" Katsuki asked. "A bobcat." Izuku said while biting down on the bone a bit harder. All of a sudden a loud shattering noise was heard. "What was that!" Mistuki yelled.

Izuku stepped back from his dam and started brushing off his tongue, the end of the bone had shattered in Izuku's mouth. He was trying to get all the small shards of bone out of his mouth. Izuku then started to cough. All attention was now on him again. He lowered his head once he stopped coughing.

Izuku put the bone back in his mouth and started biting into it with his full strength. Within seconds a loud crack noise came from him. One half of the bone fell to the ground creating a small noise. Everyone stared at him. "Did... Did you just break that?" Eijiro asked. Izuku nodded.

Within seconds everyone knew the omega was uncomfortable. His distressed pheromones showed that clearly. Katsuki took a step forward releasing calming pheromones. The amount of distress pheromones lessened but the scent was still strong. Katsuki took a couple more steps closer. He was now about a foot in front of the omega. "I'm not going to hurt you or your baby." Katsuki said before taking a step closer and hugging the omega.

The omega froze. Unlike the scent of the alphas that had raped him and the scent of the Sapphire prince Katsuki smelled okay. He leaned slightly into the touch of the alpha. Katsuki could feel all the eyes still on them. "Everyone leave." He barked. Within a couple minutes the omega and alpha were alone.

"Are you okay?" Katsuki asked. Izuku nodded. "Everyone was just shocked because you kinda disappeared and then when you came back you had a bone and then broke the bone in half like it was nothing." Katsuki said softly. "I'm sorry for disappearing, I just don't like how everyone was looking at me and their was a lot of alphas in the dining hall and it made me uncomfortable." Izuku said truthfully.

"Would you like me to let go. I will if it makes you uncomfortable." Katsuki said now worried that he was making Izuku uncomfortable. "N-no please s-stay." Izuku said as he wrapped his arms around the alpha. He buried his face into Katsuki's chest. Katsuki smiled softly. For an omega that hated alphas Katsuki didn't make him uncomfortable. Katsuki tightened his grip on the omega slightly.

After a little bit of standing in silence Katsuki felt Izuku's grip on his loosen. He looked at him and realized he was asleep. He picked up the omega and started walking towards Izuku's new room. He opened the door to the room and walked in. He set the omega down on his bed and tucked him in. Katsuki went over to the window and closed the curtains.

He looked back over time Izuku and saw him curled up with his arms wrapped around his stomach. Katsuki smiled slightly. He was lucky omegas are very protective of their children so Katsuki was lucky to be able to even get close to the omega while he was pregnant.

It was the middle of the night when Izuku woke up. He immediately got up and was already alert. He took in the new room but that wasn't what he was worried about. It was the familiar scent. A scent he knew all too well. He launched out of bed and opened the door to the room. He sprinted through the hallways until he got to a door where the scent was stronger.

He opened the door and there in all his glory stood the one and only -------. Izuku growled and ------- whipped around to look at him. ------- took a step back. Izuku started snarling. Venom filled Izuku's mouth. He shot forward and tackled -------. ------- flinched. Izuku then bit down on ------- neck. ------- moaned at first before Izuku bit down hard enough to draw blood. Izuku injected his venom into ------- neck. ------- cried out in pain as the venom burned his neck from the inside.

Izuku then pulled up harshly pulling out ------- throat. ------- started to cough blood. ------- tried to get away from Izuku but failed. After almost an hour ------- stopped moving and Izuku got up off of the now dead body. He spat some more venom on the body before walking away. He went back to his room and hopped into the shower.

He scrubbed harshly at all the spots he had touched -------. He finished and changed into a white night gown. He then got back into bed. He slept soundly the rest of the night.

He attacked ------- because his omega recognized the scent and recognized it as a threat to himself and his babies. Izuku has no memory of attacking -------. He just remembers getting up in the middle of the night and showering. No one was up at the late hour so no one knew what had happened.

Katsuki woke up at around 4 in the morning with a bad feeling in his gut. It was way too early to be up so he pushed it off and slowly fell back asleep. Izuku woke up that morning confused. Something felt different. To him it was a good different but he couldn't tell what it was.

As Izuku made his way to the garden to go to the woods to eat breakfast he caught the scent of death. He slowly made his way towards the smell. He came to a door. He knocked on the door but got no answer. He opened the door and what he saw shocked him. There was the dead body of...

↤End↦

✦1028 words✦

♥Question♥
♥Who did Izuku kill?♥

Bye