AU

Alphas:
The top class and the strongest of the three main classes. They can control their pheromones and can use them to make betas and omegas submit. Their pheromones are strong. They are said to have a temper but that is not all alphas. They make up 30% of the population.

Betas:
The middle class and the second strongest. They cannot control their pheromones but their pheromones are weak. They tend to be more calm and are the easiest to get along with. They make up 50% of the population.

Omegas:
They are the lowest class and the weakest. They have the strongest pheromones and can control them except for in heat. They tend to be anti-social. They prefer to be by themselves unless they have a mate. They make up 20% of the population.

Rut:
A period of 24 hours every three months that an alpha has a huge desire to mate and impregnate either their mates or any close omegas. They will jump omegas and can't control themselves because their inner alpha is in control. An omega in heat can send an alpha into rut.

Heat:
A period of 5 days that an omega wants to be mated and impregnated. Their is pain in the abdomen and lower stomach. Their bodies heat up and they produce slick. In heat an omega cannot control their pheromones and can attract an unwanted alpha. An alpha producing major amounts of pheromones or an alpha in rut can send an omega into heat.

Pheromones:
A scent produced from the scent glands. It can be effected by emotions and depending on the second gender can be released at their will. After an omega is mated only their mates pheromones will effect them and vise versea for their mate.

Scenting:
When an omega or alpha rubs something or someone against their scent glands whole releasing pheromones.

Mating:
When two or more people in a relationship bite down on the others scent gland and inject their venom.

Marks:
A bite mark that is caused by mating. Marks will change colors if something drastic happens with their mate
Colors:
Black: A mate has died
Blue: A mate has fallen into a deep depression
White: A mate has tried to break the mating bond
Red: A mate has gone rogue

Venom:
The venom that is produced can be digested by their mate to calm them and act as a pain killer. Anyone else depending on the second gender if digested could be deadly.

Pregnancy:
All females and male omegas can get pregnant. When an alpha is pregnant they will not go into rut and their pregnancy lasts 4 months. When a beta is pregnant it lasts 6-7 months. When an omega is pregnant they will not go into heat and it will last for 9 months. Male omegas do not develop baby bumps and the baby will come out smaller than a normal baby but it will be just as healthy. The baby will grow quickly to match up to the regular size of a child.

Rogue:
A state in which anyone can go into. They transform into their strongest form, for most either wolf form or human form, some have other forms instead of a wolf one though. They then go rogue and started killing anyone or anything in sight. They are completely fulled by anger and can only be brought of the state after collapsing in exhaustion.

Feral Omegas:
The strongest of all second genders. Can control their heats and their pheromones. Ferocious and protective. Has a special power. Can reject the venom of an alpha. Pheromones don't work on them. Feral omega's venom can be deadly to the touch depending on the strength of the omega. The stronger the omega the hotter the venom. Percentage: EXTINCT

Bye