*4481-4485*

Chapter 4481: Sullen, Di Yujue!

"Wu Guanshi, my junior brothers and sisters are all very loyal people.

Before they were all new to the upper world, they didn't know the situation here, they knew me. At the Flame Gate, they naturally wanted to be with me, but they were rejected in the end.

Now they have all joined the Azure Dragon Gate. Judging from their performance, they are quite satisfied with the result, I am afraid it is very unlikely for them to come back."

Wan Yanhan explained the facts as tactfully as possible. He knew too much about the character of Baili Hongzhuang and others, and it was impossible to steal them back.

What's more, everyone will have a temper. Before Wu Wenfeng turned them out of the door without giving them face, now he wants to recruit them back.

Don't say it's them, even if you change to someone else, I'm afraid they won't easily agree.

Hearing that, Wu Wenfeng couldn't help frowning, "I understand that I broke their hearts by turning them out of the door before, but as long as they join the Flame Gate now, I can compensate them."

Seeing that Wu Wenfeng is still unwilling to give up, Wan Yanhan's mood is also extremely complicated.

Why shouldn't he have known about today?

It's a pity that things have reached this point, and there is no room for maneuver.

"Just talk to them about it first, if it doesn't work, that's all."

Wu Wenfeng sighed. He had already regretted it to the extreme in his heart. He was really unwilling to give up such a few geniuses.

"Yes."

Wan Yan Han arched his hands and then retreated.

After leaving the house, Wan Yanhan suddenly realized that Wan Yanling and Ye Haomiao hadn't gone back but waited for him halfway.

"Needless to say, I can already guess it by looking at your expression." Ye Haomiao stretched out his hands, and the corners of his lips stretched away with a silent arc, "Guanshi Wu must be reluctant to give up, wants you to go back and persuade them?"

Wan Yanhan nodded helplessly, "That's right."

"Then let's take a trip. Although the possibility of agreeing is very small, since Manager Wu has spoken, we always have to ask." Wan Yanling said.

"Let's go."

The fact is as they expected, Baili Hongzhuang and others chose to refuse.

In fact, no matter which force they join, it makes no difference to them, but since they already just joined the Azure Dragon Gate, if they now turned to the Flame Gate it will undoubtedly cause the lost of face to the Azure Dragon Gate.

They have no grievances with the Azure Dragon Gate, and it is really inappropriate to do so.

What's more, In this way, they are tantamount to establishing a lot of opponents.

Wan Yanhan didn't say much about this. If he was to change position with Baili Hongzhuang and others, he's afraid he would have made the same such decision, but he would have to pay attention and do it well when facing manager Wu.

The Emperor family.

The Assembly Hall.

Di Linxuan, the head of the Emperor family, is sitting on the top seat, and the old lady Xia Wanrong is sitting next to him.

Di Yujue, Lin Yunqing, and the elders of the Di family are all gathered at this moment, but all the important figures of the Di family have already arrived.