*4181-4185*

Chapter 4181: Make a decision, Di Lin Xuan!

"Then we have to thank them very well then." Di Linxuan looked serious, "I have lost other people for so many years, and let Beichen become the sovereign. This is true. Treat each other."

If they were not sure whether the other party really took care of the Di Beichen before, then it can be seen from the fact that the other party is willing to hand over the position of suzerain to the Di Beichen. The other party definitely treats Di Beichen as his grandson sincerely.

Otherwise, it would be impossible for him to transfer his sect to Di Beichen.

Di Yujue nodded slightly, "I have already expressed my gratitude to them. On this day, Gangzong is also a very powerful school in the lower realm, so don't worry about what Beichen will suffer before.

With such an identity, he must have lived well before.

Not only that, Situ Sect Master is Hongzhuang's grandfather. Speaking of which, there are really many coincidences in their marriage."

"No wonder." Xia Wanrong suddenly said, "In this way, the granddaughter-in-law's family is a great kindness to us. In the future, we must treat our granddaughter-in-law well, and we can't let Beichen bully my granddaughter-in-law."

"That's a must!" Di Linxuan said loudly, "Our Emperor family has always been aware of gratitude, such a great kindness, Beichen has to treat the girl well in this life."

"You guys don't worry, their relationship is very good.

According to what I have learned, it is impossible for Beichen to treat Hongzhuang badly, and the great-grandson you want should not be too far away."

Di Yujue's face is filled with joyful smiles. Although they did not participate in the marriage of Di Beichen, they also feel very happy as the elders knowing that their husband and wife are harmonious.

After painting a few portraits, Di Yujue left a pair and put it in the Qiankun bag. After instructing people to search for Di Beichen in major cities, he went to his residence.

Although it is his own residence, he has actually not been here for a long time.

Di Yujue feels very helpless when he thinks of his own wife.

Since Di Beichen disappeared Lin Yunqing has always been reluctant to pay attention to him. Every time she saw him, she couldn't help but have tears coming down.

In fact, he understood that Yunqing had a deep affection for him. When she was pregnant, Yunqing had always been looking forward to Beichen's appearance.

Since knowing that Beichen is the body of curse, Yunqing has been particularly pitiful to Beichen, and then Beichen disappeared, which hit her hard. You can imagine how big it was.

When he doesn't show up normally, Yunqing has always thought of this, and once he shows up, she will undoubtedly remind him.

As time passed, he did not dare to appear in front of Yunqing easily, lest she be sad.

However, this time he can finally bring good news to Yunqing.

Thinking about the joy that Yunqing might reveal, there was a burst of joy in his heart.

Inside the house.

A woman in plain clothes was sitting on the bed, her eyes cast out the window.

The woman's appearance is extremely beautiful, such as water hibiscus, her skin can be broken with bombs, and her facial features are exquisite. Anyone who sees her at first sight will recognize her as a peerless beauty.