*3736-3740*

Chapter 3736: You and me, show affection!

Shangguan Yingying stared at Wen Ziran with scorching eyes, those eyes were filled with persistence and determination, "Ziran, I know you, compared to the peaceful life in Yun Jianzong, what you like more is the life here on the island of Penglai.

Just as you want me to be happy, I also hope you can live the life you like. The most important thing is that I want to fight with you and improve together.

If you take me away like this, then this will be the knot of my life, and I won't be happy."

Listening to Shangguan Yingying's words, Wen Ziran's eyes were surprised. The light was getting brighter and brighter, obviously, he hadn't thought that Shangguan Yingying's attitude would be so resolute so that she and her previously known appearance had obviously changed a little.

Looking at the scene in front of them, Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen looked at each other, neither of them had spoken.

This is a matter between husband and wife. No matter what decision they make, they will support them.

"Yingying, are you really sure?" Wen Ziran stared at Shangguan Yingying, "Don't force yourself."

Shangguan Yingying nodded, "I'm sure!"

However Wen Ziran fell silent, and after watching Shangguan Yingying for a while, he nodded and said, "Well, since you have already decided, then we will stay."

Shangguan Yingying's face instantly burst into a smile, "Ziran, thank you."

"Yingying, I want to thank you."

Wen Ziran's gaze is soft and indulgent, and there is a hint of distress in the depths of his eyes.

His Yingying has always been the jewel in the palm that they have been caring for in the Cloud Sword Sect. She had only suffered so much when she came to the island of Penglai.

He watched Yingying improve a little bit and become stronger and stronger. His heart was shocked, and everything Shangguan Yingying did was to accompany him. He rushes.

If you have a wife like this, what can a husband want?

"If you continue to show your affection like this, we may not be able to leave today."

After seeing Wen Ziran and Shangguan Yingying looking at each other affectionately for a long time, Di Beichen couldn't help but say.

As soon as these words came out, Wen Ziran and Shangguan Yingying had a conversation. Only then did she withdraw her gaze, Shangguan Yingying blushed, her face shy and embarrassed.

In contrast, Wen Ziran was very calm, "You and Hongzhuang often show affection in front of us. Could it be that you are allowed to show, but we are not allowed to show?"

Di Beichen spread his hands, "I don't mind if you show your love every day, but it's not bad to show it while walking."

"Ha ha." Wen Ziran chuckled. After apparently solving the problem in his heart, he was in a very clear mood.

Baili Hongzhuang sent Xiao Bai out to inquire, knowing that Qu Yunyao hadn't come here to check again. The four of them did not delay anymore and even set off.

Outside the Penglai Temple, they found someone to send a message to Ren Ziheng and set off on the road to the Magic Training Tower.

After Ren Ziheng and others knew that Di Beichen and others had not returned, but Qu Yunyao returned peacefully, they were always worried, worried that the four of Di Beichen had an accident.