*4376-4380*

Chapter 4376: You are too despicable!

The people of the Guangming Shenghui felt very strange when they saw Wan Yanhan's sudden appearance, but after Wan Yanhan came, he threatened to look for Gong Tianfeng.

It happened that Gong Tianfeng was in the lobby when someone came looking for her. she came out to find out who it was.

It's just that when she knew Wan Yanhan's purpose, her face suddenly became a little ugly.

"I know that you are the vice president of the Illuminati. You have an extraordinary and good status, but you have repeatedly targeted my junior brother and sister, relying on the old and selling the old, is it a bit too despicable?"

Looking at Gong Tianfeng in front of him, Wan Yanhan's eyes burned with raging anger.

No matter what, Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen are his junior sister and junior brother. When they came here, he has the obligation to take care of them.

In the face of such a behemoth as the Illumination Saint, he does not have much ability, but the opponent's tight-knit pressing step by step made him unable to bear it anymore.

It's all about not allowing Baili Hongzhuang to join the Guangming Sacred Society, and now she even wants Baili Hongzhuang to be force to leave the Flame Gate.

So far, he has never seen an elderly person so excessive.

"Despicable?" Gong Tianfeng chuckled lightly, "I think she is not happy, what I want happen is for her to disappear from Rong'an City.

Young man, I advise you to go back and stay there. Otherwise you make me unhappy, and I will never let you go out!"

"You are so despicable and shameless!" Wan Yanhan's anger surged, "Don't think you are the vice president of the Holy Church of Light you are amazing. It's already a big mistake if the Guangming Shenghui invites someone like you to be the vice president!"

Gong Tianfeng has a gloomy face, she is also a figure with a face. When Wan Yanhan pointed her nose at the entrance of the Illumination Holy Assembly like this, she was also dull.

"You leave right now, otherwise don't blame me for not showing mercy."

The cold voice is full of threats, Gong Tianfeng has obviously become angry, and the most important thing is the pedestrians nearby. They have already started to stare at this place, and the unbelievable glances made her feel very unhappy.

"Look! The vice president of the Illumination Church had really made a lot of noise one after another recently."

"I have heard about it. After the unhappiness, the vice president ran to the Flame Gate to ask them to drive Baili Hongzhuang out, so the seniors of Baili Hongzhuang came here to fight the injustice."

"The Illuminati Church is still relatively peaceful when the president is here. But when the president is not there this vice president is completely nonsense!"

Everyone shook their heads. The Illuminati Church had always had a good impression in their minds normally, but since what Gong Tianfeng had done recently became known, everyone's impressions have changed.

"Unless you change your decision, I won't leave like this."

Wan Yanhan's attitude is firm. Even if Gong Tianfeng's status is good, he can't let Gong Tianfeng continue to bully them like this.

After all, people in high positions should always be reasonable.

Looking at Wan Yanhan's indomitable attitude, Gong Tianfeng's anger surged, 'Since you don't know how to promote, you can't blame me!"