*4421-4425*

Chapter 4421: Shuiyun City!

Although Di Shaofeng has woken up, he is still not suitable for driving in his current state, so Xiao Bai is still carrying him on the road.

Di Shaofeng was also extremely surprised when he saw Xiao Bai. This contract beast has never been seen before, and it can change its size, which is really amazing.

"It's called Hei Guangling, Shaofeng, have you heard of it?"

Di Beichen turned his head and looked at Di Shaofeng, although Di Shaofeng did not say his identity and background, but according to his judgment, the identity of Di Shaofeng should not be simple.

Because there is a kind of extravagance in his behavior, and he knows that he is absolutely extraordinary at a glance.

Come to think of it, practitioners with background will know more about it.

Until now, as the masters of Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai, they don't know much about them.

Di Shaofeng shook his head, his handsome face showed a hint of helplessness, "I don't want to conceal it. I thought I knew the type of contract beast very well, and I had never met a contract beast that I didn't understand.

However, I have never heard of this black light spirit. It really opened my eyes."

Listening to this, Baili Hongzhuang said with a light smile, "In fact, this is not surprising, we also have the occasional opportunity to know that Xiao Bai is black light spirit, and apart from that, we have never received any news."

"Oh?" Di Shaofeng raised his eyebrows, "This is really interesting."

"You were not from Shuiyun City before, so which city are you from?"

"Rong'an City."

"There is a certain distance from Shuiyun City. You may have left too far this time."

"We went to experience with the same school before, but we didn't expect an accident."

"In my opinion, after you arrive in Shuiyun City, don't leave in a hurry, just stay here for a while.

Situ's injury does need to be recuperated. It's not too late to leave once everything is healed. It's rare for us to see it right away, and I won't stay long in Shuiyun City. I don't know when we meet in the future. What do you think?"

Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen looked at each other, then nodded and said, "That's fine."

Di Beichen's injuries have almost recovered now, but when they think of the strength of their opponents, they are not in a hurry to go back immediately.

Anyway, it is not a short time to get revenge. It can be done.

Seeing that Baili Hongzhuang agreed, Di Shaofeng was also very happy, "That would be great."

After two days of rushing, Baili Hongzhuang and others finally managed to get out of the dark forest.

When they saw that there was no longer a piece of black land ahead, everyone couldn't help but smile.

"I finally came out." Di Shaofeng said with emotion, "We only need to continue walking for about three hours to reach Shuiyun City."

"Okay."

"I'll be the host after that. Please let's have a good meal."

While speaking, Di Shaofeng couldn't help looking at Xiao Bai who was aside, "It's been hard for you to keep carrying me on your back. You can say whatever you want to eat for a while. It will definitely make you enjoy it."