*3676-3680*

Chapter 3676: Amazing talent!

"The lord of the palace is right, Baili Hongzhuang does focus on cultivation." Yi Zihua nodded, but his face also became more exciting at the same time, "That said. Baili Hongzhuang did not focus on medical skills at all but was able to achieve this step, so her talent in medical skills would be too amazing."

The three of Bai Cangming looked at each other. If you think about it carefully, this is really terrifying.

As soon as Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen returned to their residence, they were greeted by Wen Ziran and Shangguan Yingying. Both their faces flashed with curiosity, "What did they say?"

"Let's go inside and talk." Di Beichen smiled lightly.

'So you gave this medicine to the Lord?"

Baili Hongzhuang nodded slightly, "Yes, I have already decided this before. I planned it, it would be a lot more convenient."

Wen Ziran thought for a moment, then nodded, "You are right, 20% of the income, this ratio is already very high.

With the power of Penglai Temple, once this healing medicine is sold to the outside world, the sales volume will be huge. Although this is 20%, the number you get will be very amazing by then."

"Indeed." Di Beichen's lips raised slightly, "From the perspective of the Penglai Temple, this ratio is indeed very high. If you think about it, the conditions set by the Palace Master, it should be because of the face of Lord Long who treats us very preferentially."

At first, they were very surprised when they heard of this condition, because from the point of view of a power, such a high percentage would not normally be offered.

"Lord Long is really good to us, and has been taking great care of us since we came here." Shangguan Yingying's eyes shone with joy, "Now that you have handed in this prescription, your position in the Penglai Hall will be greatly different in the future."

"Even if you don't hand over this prescription, your status is already different, as can be seen from the attitude of the inner sanctuary disciples." Wen Ziran chuckled lightly, "At this moment, we don't have any enemies in the outer hall. Basically, no one dares to trouble us anymore."

"That's right." Baili Hongzhuang's eyes lit up suddenly, and then she took out two fiery red fruits from her arms, "This is what Lord Long gave us just now."

"This is?" Shangguan Yingying looked at the two dripping red fruits, her face was full of curiosity.

The two fruits were all red, and they were still shining with flowing luster. You can see the rich energy filled fruit at a glance.

"Fire fruit."

"This is the Fire Fruit?" Wen Ziran was surprised, "It is said that this flame fruit can refine cultivation, and it can also help cultivators to further their cultivation. It is a treasure pursued by all cultivators, but it is very rare, even Yun Jianzong does not have this."

Baili Hongzhuang smiled, "You have a good eye."

"That's natural. Although I can't distinguish medicinal materials as much as you, I know a lot about the treasure of heaven material and earth." There was a trace of triumph between Wen Ziran's eyebrows. He had studied these many treasures before.

"Lord Long got this from the lord to give us. With this flame fruit, we could improve our strength." Di Beichen said.

According to the words, Wen Ziran and Shangguan Yingying couldn't help looking at the flame fruit with fiery eyes. This is indeed a good treasure for cultivators.