*4296-4300*

Chapter 4296: Not a small number!

"Steward Wu, I can hand over the antidote." Baili Hongzhuang slowly said.

As soon as these words came out, Di Wuze showed a happy smile on his face, and Di Xudong was also relieved.

Although today's goal has not been achieved, there is no loss in the end.

"However, they took the initiative to attack us just now. It was not our choice. I was forced to do so.

Similarly, I am not a soft persimmon, it is impossible. Let them decide.

I can hand over the antidote, but they must compensate me for a hundred thousand spiritual stones, otherwise, I will not take it out."

The dark as ink phoenix eyes gleamed with an eye-catching light, and Baili Hongzhuang's voice was strong and determined.

The other party took the initiative to find their troubles, and she would never let them go without letting the other party pay a certain price.

Listening to Baili Hongzhuang's words, Di Wuze and the others couldn't help becoming extremely ugly. Unexpectedly, Baili Hongzhuang's attitude was so tough. Now that Wu Wenfeng had already come forward, she dared to insist.

"Wu Guanshi, you have also seen the attitude of Baili Hongzhuang, one hundred thousand spiritual stones, this is simply a lion's mouth!"

Di Xudong showed dissatisfaction, today He was very unhappy to steal the chicken and lose the rice. He lost face in front of so many people. If Wu Wenfeng and Cheng Zonghao hadn't appeared, he would have killed Baili Hongzhuang directly.

Now that he promised to let go, Baili Hongzhuang dared to make an inch of it, which is damned!

Wu Wenfeng looked at Baili Hongzhuang helplessly. He didn't expect Baili Hongzhuang to say such words.

"Mr. Wu, what my lady said was not wrong. It was because they took the initiative to ask for trouble. If we hadn't been able to protect ourselves, we would have died in their hands.

Now, shouldn't they pay compensation?"

Di Beichen's voice is low and powerful. His lady is not easy to bully, so naturally it will take a price.

Looking at the firm appearance of Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen, Wu Wenfeng understood that if the other party did not take out one hundred thousand spirit stones, Baili Hongzhuang had made up their minds that they would not take out the antidote.

At this time, Cheng Zonghao also said, "Girl Baili is indeed right. How can our master of inscription pattern be bullied and let it go?

10 Wan Lingshi, this compensation is already considered light."

As Cheng Zonghao's voice fell, Di Xudong couldn't help raising his eyebrows, and he couldn't help but curse.

One hundred thousand spirit stones.

This is still a small number?

Do they know how big a sum of one hundred thousand spiritual stones is?

The disciples of the Flame Gate want to obtain the cultivation resources of one hundred thousand spiritual stones, but they don't know where they are. For how long they stayed here, Baili Hongzhuang's opening is one hundred thousand spiritual stones, which is not an easy number for the Di family.

It's just that, look at Cheng Zonghao. With what he thought about it, he also understood that inscription masters have always been rich people, and a lot of people took spirit stones to the door, so their views on spirit stones are fundamentally different from those of the cultivators.