*4396-4400*

Chapter 4396: Change, the same door!

Listening to the words, Lu Yan nodded, "I understand, if you have time, it is better to tell me about the characteristics of this skeleton army. If we meet after separation, our team can also have some coping experience."

Looking at Lu Yan's serious appearance, Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen couldn't help but glance at each other. The least noticeable of the four deputy captains before was Lu Yan. But now judging from Lu Yan's attitude, they just discovered that Lu Yan seems to be not simple.

Generally speaking, such modest cultivators tend to have higher accomplishments than those with high self-esteem.

"Okay." Wan Yanhan nodded slightly, he naturally didn't mind introducing more of these situations, but Xiao Roujin and others were not willing to listen.

As the captain, he hopes that everyone can go back safely. This is the best way to complete Guanshi's explanation.

When after Lu Yan and other practitioners have finished listening to Wan Yanhan's description of the skeleton army, the expressions of the people who were still a little at a loss about the skeleton army suddenly changed. They never thought that once the skeleton army appeared, it would be such a terrifying scene.

If everything is really as Wan Yanhan said, then his previous caution is indeed right.

The terrifying pit, one accidentally carelessness will wiped out the whole army.

"Captain, fortunately we are with you. After all, you know how to deal with this."

A cultivator looks at Wan Yanhan with emotion. When encountering such a situation without understanding, they are likely to be defeated. Now they understand a little bit more, at least they understand the way to deal with it, so they won't panic.

Wan Yanhan smiled slightly, "You are willing to believe me."

"Captain, we all believe in you actually.

Although status and strength are part of it, but more cultivators are starting from scratch, no matter how strong the background is, they are no match for their own strength."

Everyone has spoken out, and most of them don't have a strong background. They are in the upper world. They are just ordinary people.

Even in front of Wan Yanhan, they will not have much sense of accomplishment. On the contrary, everyone can see Wan Yanhan's efforts.

"It was fine for Xiao Roujin and others to leave, but our team was very happy."

Baili Hongzhuang's lips raised a faint smile, and looked aside at Di Beichen, and said.

"Yes." Di Beichen smiled lightly, "Without them, we can work together instead."

"By the way, I have some healing medicine here. Baili Hongzhuang suddenly stood up, "The damage left by the skeleton is attributed to damage. The ordinary healing medicine has no effect, but this kind of healing medicine is effective.

Everyone should bring a little bit with them. If you accidentally get injured, you can treat it in time."

She had prepared a lot of this kind of healing medicine at the time.

She thought it would be useless for a while after coming to the upper realm, but she didn't expect it would come back so soon.

Holding Baili Hongzhuang's healing medicine, everyone's eyes gradually changed when they looked at Baili Hongzhuang. Previously, there was a bit of misunderstanding about Baili Hongzhuang and others, but today, Baili Hongzhuang's actions made them feel completely different.