*4476-4480*

Chapter 4476: Rules, Qinglongmen!

When Baili Hongzhuang and others returned to Qinglongmen, most of the test had been completed, and only a dozen people had yet to complete the test.

At a glance, they saw that there were already dozens of practitioners in the waiting area. At this moment, everyone was chatting with each other comfortably and happily. They were all the outstanding ones who passed and would stay.

It's just that when the six people of Baili Hongzhuang appeared, there was a moment of silence. It wasn't until they sat down that the atmosphere returned to normal.

"We may have been too high-profile before, so we were seen by them as monsters." Wen Ziran looked helpless, and he could clearly feel everyone other than the six of them were in another camp.

Shangguan Yingying glanced at Wen Ziran, "I'm ashamed to say that the reason for this result is it not because of you and Ao Lingxiao."

"This matter has nothing to do with me. Blame your husband." Ao Lingxiao raised his eyebrows and gave Wen Ziran a self-seeking expression.

Wen Ziran rolled his eyes, No loyalty!

Not long after all the appraisals of the cultivators were completed, the two cultivators, a man and a woman who were in charge of recording, came over.

Immediately afterwards, Guanshi from Qinglongmen also appeared in everyone's sight.

Guanshi Li is about forty-five, wearing a black robe, his face is serious and handsome, his eyes are not anger or prestige, and his sharp eyes make people scared just by looking.

"Welcome in joining the Qinglongmen. Starting today, you are a member of the Qinglongmen!"

The loud and powerful voice slowly sounded, and Guanshi's eyes swept away from everyone. However, that sharp eagle-like gaze seemed to be able to see through everything, making everyone who had been agitated suddenly calm down.

"Qinglongmen is a big family. Since you have joined, naturally you have to understand the rules of the big family.

The rules are very simple. Practice hard and improve your own strength. Don't go out casually and cause trouble.

In the Azure Dragon Gate, I don't care how you fight, but once you go out the Azure Dragon Sect, you are the same sect and you are not allowed to fight outside.

Even if there is a conflict inside the sect, You can fight against each other, but you can't use the three abuse methods, can you understand?"

"Understand!"

Every word of Guanshi Li hit everyone's hearts. Above, the majestic and powerful voice made everyone afraid to resist.

However, just after these words, there was a smile on Manager Li's face.

"As long as you make no mistakes, our Qinglongmen is still very friendly to our disciples.

Cultivation resources are linked to strength, and your monthly training resources will not be less than you, but you can't escape when you need to complete tasks.

Experience is the path that every cultivator must follow, and it is also the way to improve."

"Yes!"

"Now you follow me to your residence. Your ID card has a number. This number is your house number. You can find your own residence by yourself.

If you don't understand anything, you can ask me or the brothers and sisters."

Looking at such a majestic Guan Li, Baili Hongzhuang and others couldn't help but glance at each other. This Guanshi really has a taste of vigor and resoluteness.