*4081-4085*

Chapter 4081: Out of the Black Pool!

Time has passed like a white horse, and a month has passed quietly.

Although the energy in the black pool is extremely large, it can be absorbed quickly by ten people.

Gradually, the energy in the black pool is getting less and less, as if it is not far from being completely absorbed.

As more and more cultivators are absorbed together, everyone is no longer willing to waste a little time. After all, if they are absorbed by others, they are gone.

Such pure energy is extremely difficult to meet normally.

Until the last drop of energy was absorbed, everyone opened their eyes.

But in just one month, the strength of all cultivators has improved.

This point, if it is normal, it is impossible.

"Although this line did not get any rare treasures, it is worthwhile to improve the cultivation level."

Bai Yingtian's face showed a joyful smile, as far as cultivators are concerned, there is nothing more pleasing than improving one's cultivation level.

"Yes, just with this point of gain, we are considered worthy of this trip." Wan Yanling nodded, but fortunately, he was able to enter the black pool by mistake.

Otherwise, if he loses this opportunity, he's afraid he will have to spend more time.

Among all the cultivators, Wen Ziran and Shangguan Yingying have made the most progress.

Because of these ten people, the two of them have the weakest cultivation base, so the speed of promotion is also the fastest.

They originally reached the seventh rank of the purple realm. Now they have reached the ninth rank of the purple realm. They have been upgraded by two levels in just one month. These gains will make anyone jealous.

Di Beichen and Baili Hongzhuang are also very pleased with this. Now Wen Ziran is only one level away from breaking into the Astral Realm. This time is much shorter than before.

Therefore, they also plan to wait until the end of this tour of the ruins to tell them the possibility of the Upper Realm and Di Beichen's life experience.

Before, because they were worried that they would feel pressure after knowing all this, they didn't say it. Now the difference is not too big, and presumably they won't be under too much pressure.

As everyone absorbed the energy in the black pool, the prohibition on the black pool dissipated.

Ren Ziheng and others, who had been waiting outside, noticed them, and surprises suddenly appeared on their faces.

"So you were in the black pool!" Ren Zimei hurriedly walked to Baili Hongzhuang and the others, with a strong look of surprise in her eyes, "Before I was curious about where you went. Now, it turned out to be in this hall like us."

Baili Hongzhuang smiled, "Yes, we were able to enter the black pool only after we got the affirmation from the owner of the ruins.

It's just that there are restrictions in this black pool, and we can't communicate with you."

"It turns out that it's like that."

After hearing Baili Hongzhuang's answer, everyone present suddenly realized. They always thought that Baili Hongzhuang and her party went to another place, but they never thought they were here all the time.

Li Boyou's mood was the most complicated. Originally, he wanted to kill Baili Hongzhuang and others, but he never thought that he would completely become a waste.