*3871-3875*

Chapter 3871: Nice to meet you!

Stricken eyes fell on Di Beichen's body, and everyone was a little unbelievable.

Di Beichen's breakthrough to the Starlight Realm has made people very surprised. Now even Niu Zhuang is not his opponent. This means that no one under the Starlight Tier 2 will be Di Beichen's opponent, this is really powerful.

Everyone is thinking about it, and they will definitely not offend Baili Hongzhuang and others in the future. With their strength, once offended, it is really asking for trouble.

"Brother Emperor, I admire you very much."

Niu Zhuang's gaze towards Di Beichen is full of appreciation. There have always been few practitioners who he can admire, but this Di Beichen is one of them.

Being able to have such strength at a young age is really admirable, and in this match, Di Beichen clearly has the opportunity to hurt him, but he did not directly hurt him. With this kind of grace, he has already suffered.

It's not easy to be magnanimous.

If you change to an ordinary cultivator, he will certainly not show mercy in this situation. But Di Beichen's approach is undoubtedly to preserve his face. If he still doesn't understand it, then it's unavoidable, he's too stupid.

"If we don't know each other today, how about being friends?" Niu Zhuang said with a smile on his face.

He and He Yunjun are just nodding acquaintances, and they don't have too deep of a friendship, but he is really optimistic about Di Beichen and others.

Besides, Baili Hongzhuang is such a well-known doctor. In fact, he didn't want to deal with them. He Yunjun deliberately asked, and the conditions were good, so he took a look.

After Niu Zhuang said this, everyone's eyes were concentrated on him. This thing is going to be too dramatic!

Niu Zhuang is the helper invited by He Yunjun. Now he admires Di Beichen and wants to be friends with Di Beichen. In this way, doesn't it mean that Niu Zhuang was bought by them?

Seeing Niu Zhuang's words like this, Di Beichen also quietly passed a strange color in his eyes, then chuckled and nodded, "That is naturally excellent."

He thought that Niu Zhuang's position in the Penglai Inner Temple would definitely not admit defeat easily, but he did not expect that he would directly admit that he was not his opponent, and he did not seem to be displeased at all, and even proposed to do it with himself to be friends.

Recalling what Niu Zhuang and Qu Yunyao said before, he knew that Niu Zhuang was a person who if says one, then it's one, it says two, then it's two, and there weren't too many twists and turns. Therefore, he said that he wants to be friends with him at the moment, then it must be from the heart, and he has no other ideas.

In this inner temple, he is also unwilling to offend too many opponents. If he can make some friends, that would be great.

After all, they will have to practice in the land of experience in the future. More friends will be more help. If there are more enemies, it will be very troublesome to deal with in the future.

Besides, there are very few cultivators above the Astral Realm, and their position in this inner temple is very important. If they kill the Astral Realm cultivators, it will be a big loss to the Penglai Temple. Presumably Lord Long and they also don't want to see it.

If it is an enemy, it's fine, but since this is a contradiction that can be resolved, it is better to resolve it here, and it will be good for them.

Listening to the words of Di Beichen, Niu Zhuang also smiled happily, "Haha, that would be great.